A few photo's

Hello duck how's you? nice set up i will have to look for a job in your patch it's hard to find some places that will spend money on kennel's it's hellish fit some places expect you to put your dog's in i value mine more & decent kennel's cat make life easyer.

Hello duck how's you? nice set up i will have to look for a job in your patch it's hard to find some places that will spend money on kennel's it's hellish fit some places expect you to put your dog's in i value mine more & decent kennel's cat make life easyer.

V-MAX we would have you your better off up the road out my way!! :laugh::laugh::laugh: As your know the boss here doesnt mind spending money on are kit. Im very lucky to have a boss that care about are dogs as much as i do.. I hope we get the call to come up to your bit for abit of grouse beating. Your beats is lifting i hear?? :hmm::laugh::hmm:

I went out with ferryferter last week and had a good night.

looking good duck ,is the red dog out of sd red dog :clapper: you know who i mean :victory:

Yeah the both of them are.. The mother to them is his black bitch Pod. The red dogs started but he in desprate need of work to get him going really. Im heading of to the delights if Ireland in Feb so thats gona help him along. Im gona give the black dog abit more time to grow up..

heyduck, hows it goin? nice terriers!like the head on the tan dog and iike the black one.hear u had an o.k nigh with ali last week, your at a nice place down there, its in new hands from a few years ago, your boss alright is he? pmpin money into it by the looksof yor kennels,