Unusual lurchers

My most unusual cross was a bullmastiff x wolfhound and it got to 35" before I gave her to a mate up fort william way, she is doing ok up there tracking shot reds and foxes

Any pics bear? :thumbs:

Lost them when I had to reinstall windows but I'm planning a trip up soon so I'll get some :victory:

• Like 1

My most unusual cross was a bullmastiff x wolfhound and it got to 35" before I gave her to a mate up fort william way, she is doing ok up there tracking shot reds and foxes

Lost them when I had to reinstall windows but I'm planning a trip up soon so I'll get some :victory:

Good man I'd like to see that it must be some beast of a dog :thumbs:

Got smoked off the big boy deer/grey :laugh: would of been ideal if I had it before our ban :thumbs:

Got smoked off the big boy deer/grey :laugh: would of been ideal if I had it before our ban :thumbs:

Id find a use for it. Keep him at the front door no more visitors without appointment :laugh:
  • Like 1
Guest born to run1083

Does anyone have or has anyone seen a siberian husky x lurcher

Theres a line in Wales with Siberian added to the mix it's been going for about 10 years and line kept to friends