Staffords

I'd take a fat bug eyed overweight staff with heart over an 'athletic staff' with none.

yeah you can have both,but 'athletic staff' people who just focus on A-frame comps etc have no concept of what heart means.

Have to agree on that statement.

Someone said "in Holland they have good staffords". Good for what? Good because they sprint faster, they climb higher?

Those people tried to change the stafford into a sort of mini apbt, but they forgot the most important, the working abilities, the heart!

They didn't even understand what is a real apbt, for sure not a conformation dog, and for sure not a sportive athlete at first, but a big heart dog as the patterdale is and how do you show this ability? On working them.

They also think that a growling dog on a leash is a hell temperament dog lol lol lol, what a bunch of clowns!

yeah they are still worked in holland and i dont mean just for sprinting and climbing trees.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I guess when you have driven a ferrari a cortina dont quite cut it ...in fairness,im sure theres some good little staffs out there.....ive just never seen one personally,though their owners would ha

You see this is where conversations such as these are probably not for internet forums......i mean lets have it right...awesome at what ?.....a lot to offer in what ?.....tenacity at what ? gripping a

i keep sbt, one of whom i did attend alot of athletic type shows with from 1.5-2.5 years old, and yes i did condition the knackers off him to get a rosette lol,one of the best bits of advise i was giv