Nets

Seems to me that your problem is not with the net but the forgetting where you put them.Two ways round it mate.1 count them out and in.2 get the brightest poly nets you can I use yellow,red and bright blue I don't lose them with my fading memory and poor sight.

P1 :thumbs:

post-13213-0-98793200-1294516093_thumb.jpg

Seems to me that your problem is not with the net but the forgetting where you put them.Two ways round it mate.1 count them out and in.2 get the brightest poly nets you can I use yellow,red and bright blue I don't lose them with my fading memory and poor sight.

P1 :thumbs:

Aye theres nothing worse that the landowner walking round after you too see what youve been up to and seeing a few nets left lying about .Apart from the cost it makes you look like a right amauter .As said count them out count them in ,You stop for a cuppa count your nets . Try painting your pegs a bright colour or swapping over to a coloured draw cord . Got to laugh when folk are stating only this net ECT ECT ,any net will catch a rabbit when set right

• Like 1

only tend to forget the dark green nets, not got many of them, but always find them when double check over.. but obviously have lost couple and i must agree does look bad but sometimes just miss them.. think just going to get some bright spun poly or nylon.. as alot of my ferreting is not good for light nets and hemp isnt for me. cheers for all you help

We put an elastic band on each of our nets , then when you put a net over a hole put the band on your wrist then when you are picking up the nets take a band from your wrist and put back around the net .then if you have any bands left on your wrist you know you have a net left out .We have been doing this for about 4 years and it is a simple but very effective.

Duncan

First off Avoi jbs! Wank.

Contact longnetter on here.

10z nylon £1 per net.

Spun poly £2 per net.

Good gear.

same here, they are great value and well made, also a top bloke to deal with :thumbs::toast:

Edited by michael40