Premier league football

I see Tottenham have bid 20 million and 3 players for Andy C. That was declined as was the next offer 40 million and 3 players! Andy has more clubs after him than Rooney! Will take someone and something special for him to leave the North East!

I see Tottenham have bid 20 million and 3 players for Andy C. That was declined as was the next offer 40 million and 3 players! Andy has more clubs after him than Rooney! Will take someone and something special for him to leave the North East!

Over rated....... :whistling:

Don't think the Fat Controller will let him go....YET.Once you B & W b :censored: ds are safe he'll probalies be sold in the summer.I have to admit through clenched teeth the lads done well up to now but he's got to keep himself out of bother when he's"DOON THE TOON ON THE LASH" :drink::boxing: :vava: :alcoholic:

Proof again here that footballers are overated and overpaid!!

Andy Carrol is a good old fashioned centre forward big strong good in the air and with his back to goal and can score,

There is no way he is worth that sort of money, if fact I cant think of one player in the world who is !!!!

Football transfer figures are plucked from the sky by agents who just want thier cut

The higher the fee the more they make!!

Oh and I recon the same can be said for blood sucking estate agents as well!!

Proof again here that footballers are overated and overpaid!!

Andy Carrol is a good old fashioned centre forward big strong good in the air and with his back to goal and can score,

There is no way he is worth that sort of money, if fact I cant think of one player in the world who is !!!!

Football transfer figures are plucked from the sky by agents who just want thier cut

The higher the fee the more they make!!

Oh and I recon the same can be said for blood sucking estate agents as well!!

" something is worth whatever a man is willing to pay ".....famous words !

He,s a good player and a great talent......but half a season of good form dont equate to a 25 million valuation in my book.....he,s unproven but a great talent nothing more nothing less 6/7 millions a fair price.

Hey at the minute we aint just got one good striker we got carroll, ameobie, best, lovencrants, ranger, and goals in midfield Newcastle for champions league after we beat sunderland"!

you see ranger miss tha open goal yestaday :laugh::doh:

my wee sister would of scored that :doh: