Whippet crosses

I have one mate a collie grey x whippet (mike brown stuff ) , good little lurcher 24 tts. could do more than rabbits if wanted. good little hunter. I got him for rabbiting, ferreting, mooching but he has other ideas. go for it get yourself one. try and get biggest pup in the litter if your hoping to do a bit more than rabbiting,post-25342-0-85016600-1294323539_thumb.jpgpost-25342-0-47061900-1294323575_thumb.jpg and hope for the best.

:thumbs:

I have one mate a collie grey x whippet (mike brown stuff ) , good little lurcher 24 tts. could do more than rabbits if wanted. good little hunter. I got him for rabbiting, ferreting, mooching but he has other ideas. go for it get yourself one. try and get biggest pup in the litter if your hoping to do a bit more than rabbiting,post-25342-0-85016600-1294323539_thumb.jpgpost-25342-0-47061900-1294323575_thumb.jpg and hope for the best.

:thumbs:

Nice looking Dog.

This is my first cross Bedlington Whippet at 11 months. She was photographed through the glass front door... I'm just glad it was closed. If you're considering a Whippet cross the Bedlington Whippet is one to put on your list of possibles.

first cross beddy/whippet all the way ... if you after a bit of size from this type of cross get a pup from beddy sire and good size whippet dam , if you go the other way with a beddy dam sometimes the pups are on the small side ,

dont let that put you off though if thats whats available they will do anything you ask of them :gunsmilie: