lurcher pup free to good home

lurcher pup nearly 5 months old brindle named meg, bullgreywhip x bullgreywhip iv got 2 pups im keeping the leggier one shes great with kids and other dogs the reason im offering her free to a good home is 2 pups a bit to much and im putting abit more into the leggier one witch is unfair on the other one so if anyone fancys taking a pup on pm me sorry no tracksuit nobs if no one wants her i will keep her im in nottingham :thumbs: she aint gunna be big should make about 22-23

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its threads like this that are going to fuk this site...pointless......

Posted Images

lurcher pup nearly 5 months old brindle named meg, bullgreywhip x bullgreywhip iv got 2 pups im keeping the leggier one shes great with kids and other dogs the reason im offering her free to a good home is 2 pups a bit to much and im putting abit more into the leggier one witch is unfair on the other one so if anyone fancys taking a pup on pm me sorry no tracksuit nobs if no one wants her i will keep her im in nottingham :thumbs: she aint gunna be big should make about 22-23

Edited by hickymick

why no tracksuits bit wrong that just becource some one weres a tracksuit makes them a shit dog owner :thumbdown: atb with the sale

I suppose its not so much tracksuit i just dont want some young lad coming for it and then next week swop it for a bag of weed