Scouting out my permission

Well today i went and scouted out my new permission....the farmer said to me when i got there that he has seen no signs of rabbits for a few years......None the less i went for a wander around his property to find warrens and prospective vantage spots to shoot from....for a good hour or so i did not see any signs what so every no droppings,tracks nout.There was a dyke running through one of the fields on the far reaches of his property as ground is low and prone to flooding so didnt hold out from finding anything along here but checked it out anyway and to my suprise i find 4 or 5 warrens all within about 200 yards i was gobsmacked i thought rabbits didnt live in flood risk area's....then walking further down along dyke there was more...i think in total i managed to spot about8 or 9. One downside i did notice was the lack of cover...the field has been grazed heavily so no cover for lying and crawling in closer. They can see you coming a mile away.....quite a good spot for them as they have 360 line of site and nothing can sneak up.....Im going to have to invest in a camo hide and park my ass in there about 2-3 hours before dusk. Thats it for now guys i will post pic's and more info when i go there for the hunt in few days.

Any idea's where i can get a good camo hide ????