What Not To Feed Them

well i thought it was funny lol

In your earlier posts you said that you were waiting on some ferrets. Do us all a favour and don't get them. If you think this is funny then you probably shouldn't own animals. :thumbdown:

Couldn't agree more.

here here :thumbdown::thumbdown: easy way not to be liked on here stupid comments like that :hmm: people here have respect for there animals :yes:

oh dear greg,,not a good way to start out,,,,,in everybodys bad books straight away,looks like everyone on here respects their animals,,,if you want a pet mate,,my advice is get a black mamba and give that a pepper,,,good luck,,,nuff said,,,, :thumbdown: :realmad: :angry:

Edited by dave1600d

Personally i wouldnt do that to them but i still think its funny and thats my opinion. Just like some people think that we shouldnt hunt rabbits as its cruel. I can see peoples points of view why not to hunt rabbits or hunt all together but i still do it and thats the way it is.

As for calling me an idiot you dont even know me or anything about me. I have owned animals all my life and looked after them all like they are part of the family, i dont just mean ferrets.

Personally i wouldnt do that to them but i still think its funny and thats my opinion. Just like some people think that we shouldnt hunt rabbits as its cruel. I can see peoples points of view why not to hunt rabbits or hunt all together but i still do it and thats the way it is.

As for calling me an idiot you dont even know me or anything about me. I have owned animals all my life and looked after them all like they are part of the family, i dont just mean ferrets.

Anyone with a half a mind would think that feeding a ferret jalapeno(sp)pepper is stupid, cruel and just plain stupid! You made yourself look like an idiot by posting that and then saying you think its funny!

I do genuinely feel sorry for the ferrets you are getting.

lool so i am not entilted to my own opinion. So your telling me you have never laughed at anything that you shouldnt have laughed at, I didnt make the video so F**k off lol.

Like i have said you dont know me or know anything about me. Dont feel sorry for the ferrets they will get worked reguarly and have a big hutch to run around in and a big garden to play in, i am sure they will be fine :)

Of course your entitled to your oppinion but publishing something that will clearly annoy/anger the majority if not all the members on here is plain stupid.

Yes I have laughed at things I shouldn't of, everyone has, but I dont publish it and say I find it funny.

No I don't know you, I don't want to know you and I do feel sorry for your ferrets.

Joe

Comparing the humane dispatch of wild game/vermin and the torturing of a captive animal? :doh: