Okay lads i have the hide poles sorted, now i am looking to get a floater!

is one make or type better than another? should i use plastic decoys or the real mc coy?

all help welcomed

ATB

Colin

Hi Colin floaters can be better than a magnet some days and lighter to carry i use the ones in my signature click on and have a look..

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry michael40 just seen your reply i make them with a mate sort of hobby when we are not either shooting reloading or making lead shot we make floaters.....nice life being retired but i seemed to have more time when i worked for a living :whistling::doh:

hi mate if you dont mind me asking what mould do you use to make your lead shot as i have half a skip full off the stuff and i am bord of making fishing waights now lol atb mark

hi mate if you dont mind me asking what mould do you use to make your lead shot as i have half a skip full off the stuff and i am bord of making fishing waights now lol atb mark

you dont use a mould for lead shot, you use a drip tray, do a search on u tube to watch

you dont use a mould for lead shot, you use a drip tray, do a search on u tube to watch

ok mate thanks :thumbs: never made lead shot before so thought i would ask thanks again mark

• 2 weeks later...