lamping legal or not

i always thought that lamping with dogs for rabbits was illegal but the farmer i do ferreting for is trying to tell me its legal on his land as he has given me permission,not done it yet as he is a stones throw from police H.Q also i wnt to be sure he is correct???

legal mate...........im even willing to come out with you to prove i don't mind getting caught on permission as it certainly beats getting caught without it :whistling::D

lol watchman,where do you think of some of your replies,hope you had a good christmas mate and will call you and meet up in the new year,suppose i can bring you on there 1 night if ya like

hope you and yours had a good one to mate,i can return the favour mate on a bit of permission no worries on that score mate,keep in touch :thumbs:

i always thought that lamping with dogs for rabbits was illegal but the farmer i do ferreting for is trying to tell me its legal on his land as he has given me permission,not done it yet as he is a stones throw from police H.Q also i wnt to be sure he is correct???

Lamping with dogs for rabbits is legal, no question. If you are in doubt, ask your permission holder to put in writing "I give permission to A.B** to take rabbits on my land with dogs, in accordance with the law.