meindl boots

In he sales town today I was looking at meindl eagle boots.The sales rep told me the irish army and navy are regurlar buyers of this boot.Has anyone had any experience of these,at 210 euros are they value for money.I intend in using them for hill walking,hunting and basic arseing about.Looking forward to your opinions.

Mate i'v had meindl,lowa's,hanwag's etc etc and the meindl are class butr the best boot on the market in my opinion is the new british army goretex pro-boot..

I have 2 pairs and i love them..High leg..Suitable for cold weather...goretex..vibram soles.They really are a class act..you can pick them up on ebay for £79.99

Here's a link to a good ebay seller of the boots..Take my word as i have quite an unhealthy obsession in outdoor footwear and i also sell boots too.!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BRITISH-ARMY-GORE-TEX-PRO-BOOTS-NEW-5M-12L-/190484517245?pt=UK_Collectables_Militaria_LE&hash=item2c59c3117d

Hope this helps.!:thumbs:

Thank you aaron,just trying to work out if after post and carriage thered be a significant difference.I'll see if I can work it out in a while.Rab,they look the biz for sure,what would they be like sweat wise/breathable or not?.Hell of a difference in price.What others do you sell out of interest?Thanks again for the help guys.

Thank you aaron,just trying to work out if after post and carriage thered be a significant difference.I'll see if I can work it out in a while.Rab,they look the biz for sure,what would they be like sweat wise/breathable or not?.Hell of a difference in price.What others do you sell out of interest?Thanks again for the help guys.

They are fully breathable..honestly mate..i use sealskinz socks with em and my feet stay warm & dry & breathable..If you hunt on ebay you can find the same boot cheaper..What size are you and i'll keep me eyes open.??

They are fully breathable..honestly mate..i use sealskinz socks with em and my feet stay warm & dry & breathable..If you hunt on ebay you can find the same boot cheaper..What size are you and i'll keep me eyes open.??

why do you use seal skinz socks with gore tex boots

why do you use seal skinz socks with gore tex boots

simples..OCD..ha ha..

aswell as goretex gaitors..over my goretex trousers..Yes i know i have a problem..:thumbs:

Mate i'v had meindl,lowa's,hanwag's etc etc and the meindl are class butr the best boot on the market in my opinion is the new british army goretex pro-boot..

I have 2 pairs and i love them..High leg..Suitable for cold weather...goretex..vibram soles.They really are a class act..you can pick them up on ebay for £79.99

Here's a link to a good ebay seller of the boots..Take my word as i have quite an unhealthy obsession in outdoor footwear and i also sell boots too.!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BRITISH-ARMY-GORE-TEX-PRO-BOOTS-NEW-5M-12L-/190484517245?pt=UK_Collectables_Militaria_LE&hash=item2c59c3117d

Hope this helps.!:thumbs:

I have just tryd to order these boots, as they seem good, but, unfortunately, they don't, post to Southern Ireland... :(

In he sales town today I was looking at meindl eagle boots.The sales rep told me the irish army and navy are regurlar buyers of this boot.Has anyone had any experience of these,at 210 euros are they value for money.I intend in using them for hill walking,hunting and basic arseing about.Looking forward to your opinions.

Not seen the new british boot lads are on about yet, but the meindl and lowa are certainly good boots. The irish army dont use either though. The magnum non waterproof and the Haix goretex are they two issued. Haix not worth a curse no angle support at all.