wheaton and patterdale

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounded like a good do mate I had to go shopping so couldnt g :cry: . went out for a walk today only saw a rabbit. but I saw a fox near my cousins house crossing a stubble field in good condition.

the black patterdale is about 3 1/2.

the wheaton is a big lad, and is going to be one hell of a strong dog.at 10 months he polished off 4 foxes, 2 doubled up and 2 single handed the other day. and earlier on in the season was killing foxes. so far so good.

only other pictures i have at the moment are these...

boy7oe.th.jpg

digging0070yi.th.jpg

• 11 months later...

The wheaton dog is my best mates dog and he is a very strong dog and has done a lot of foxes, i have got some picyures of him which where recently took but i cant put them up on here yet lol, and the patterdale is about five now i think. as soon as i can put the pictures up i will lol. Im not bigging the dog up here or showing off how 'hard' he is but a few month back i seen him do a charlie in about a minute very good dog

staffy-1 :good:

:icon_eek: old post- i totally forgot about this!

Jay mate- i'll sort the lad who owns the weaton out to come with me when we meet next season,

This is the weaton that has recently lined a fast greyhound i was on about if you remember.

Staffy-1. who are you, will?