Greyhound x Kerry Blue

There's only one way to find out.........and that's why there's so much rubbish out there and dogs homes are full of lurchers.

Think about the question for a second?????????????

To breed a worker properly you first need working parents. Where do you find a working Kerry Blue? Don't fool yourself, there's none.

Once upon a time they were fiery, gamey (I didn't say game) jack of all trades. But not now.

The Irish terrier was the same and that cross was popular and successful. But not nowadays.

15 or 16 years ago I seen a Kerry Blue cross that could catch a few rabbits on the lamp until it broke it's neck. It was a poor fox dog.

Any working ability that this dog had IMO came from the greyhound side of the mating.

Check my pics mate i have a working kerry blue shes got the heart of a lion i have always wonderd about crossing her for a running dog

Guest storm70
:notworthy: good going my mate had a 3 quarter greyhound cross a good few years ago and she was spot on he bread for himself and only kept 1 bitch sadly she got nicked he put up a 1ooopound reward for her in shooting times but dident mention her breading i seen that bitch take everything she was fast and very hard dog id like to see another you would never gess that bitch was that way bread :thumbs:

:notworthy: good going my mate had a 3 quarter greyhound cross a good few years ago and she was spot on he bread for himself and only kept 1 bitch sadly she got nicked he put up a 1ooopound reward for her in shooting times but dident mention her breading i seen that bitch take everything she was fast and very hard dog id like to see another you would never gess that bitch was that way bread :thumbs:

I would like to see 3quarter grey quarter Kerry blue