swarovski binoculars

Hi there all im looking to buy a pair of swarovski binoculars in the future possibly second hand so if you are planning to sell yours in the next few months let me know. How much would i be looking at for a decent second hand pair?? something like 7 x 40 or 8x42??? any help would be great!!

Hi there all im looking to buy a pair of swarovski binoculars in the future possibly second hand so if you are planning to sell yours in the next few months let me know. How much would i be looking at for a decent second hand pair?? something like 7 x 40 or 8x42??? any help would be great!!

THEY ARE TOP NOTCH BUT GOT A NEW PAIR NOT TOO LONG AGO 10X42 BARR &STROUD LOOKING THRO THEM GOOD AS AND CHEAPER SO IF LOST ETC LESS HEARTBREAK REGARDS DABBER

Check out ebay, I got a pair for £30 with postage, good bit of kit.

swarovski's mate? 30 bar? you got the bargain of the year!! :notworthy: swarovski 8 x 42 slc are about £1400 new

swarovski's usually fetch good dough second hand on flea bay as there is a high demand for em ive always fancied some

I want them for stalking mainly open fields and woodlands. How much will i be looking at for second hand pair of some 8x42 or 10x42 els??

Set of 7x42's would be ideal then, the EL's are relatively new and a bit more expensive s/h due to this. In the Gunshop I use, there is 7x42SLC ex demo for £750(cat2) & 795(cat1)... http://www.rmacleod.co.uk/shooting.htm Give em a bell, top quality service from them, ATB

Yes the SLC are top class as well. You wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the two if you looked through them, it's just minor details that are different really. The difference between cat1 & cat 2 is that cat1 everything is immaculate, cat 2 the box will be a little tatty and that's it. They are ex demo and come direct from the factory with a 30year guarantee. Yes that price is reasonable but if your looking to spend that sort of dosh, if I was you I'd spend an extra 100 quid and get ones direct from the factory with the 30year guarantee ... That's just my opinion in the matter... Give R.Macleods a bell! atb

8x42's and 10x42's are fantastic without a doubt.

The new version Swarovisions are a lot lighter too. But if ya not got so much to spend have a look at importing some Zen rays they are creating a real storm in the states and are of superb quality brightness etc.

I do a bit of birdwatching, So no a bit about optics. In the alpha range Leica should not be discounted either.

Karpman