Guest crobinc840

As above really. I am looking for a source of milbro style catapult blanks that i can put my own handles on. If anyone knows somewhere please let me know. Cheers. :thumbs:

Would love to see your work when your done making them :thumbs:

Guest crobinc840

make your own! get a milbro or one of the coppies and draw round it on a good lump of timber or some 25mm ply then cut it out with a jigsaw or a coping saw! :victory:

cheers

Hyperion

I carve with a dremel with wrasp bits to start and get down to sanding heads. It makes a mess but it's very accurate. :thumbs:

• 2 months later...

make your own! get a milbro or one of the coppies and draw round it on a good lump of timber or some 25mm ply then cut it out with a jigsaw or a coping saw! :victory:

cheers

Hyperion

I carve with a dremel with wrasp bits to start and get down to sanding heads. It makes a mess but it's very accurate. :thumbs:

hi mate did u get any catapult blanks mate av got 2 for sale brass

A bloke on jachsshed[milbrocatapultman]sells 8mm ally blanks,made 2 up myself,think they are £10 each inc postage,good quality blanks.

any shape you want?mmm sounds good,,:thumbs:

No mate,theyre exact copys of the original milbros,just 8mm thick,he does them in 6mm brass as well.

• 2 weeks later...

i got some 5mm mild steel ones coming next week ( hopefully ). also maybe coppied 1 or 2 from the milbro with the bend in the handle..

go a bit bigger than milbro they seem small like for a kid and they look like you could hit your fingers :thumbs: