pics of dogs please

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thanks lads love pics of your dogs and im not entertaining anyone especaly you inlaw worker and i have not seen any pics of dogs wat are broke up so dnt no wat some people are on about thanks for who

Night hawk would u like to elaborate on who that is aimed at.. Cos i havent seen 1 banged up dog on this thread yet.. Jst working terriers..

welcome to the site young fella, heres 2 a mine.bracken n nipper

Posted Images

People like you ruin hunting in general and the terrier section in general.Why put up pics of injured terriers for anyone to see so you can brag to others with your hard eaten dogs a bit of common sense would tell any human being with a brain not to do this hunting is not banned in ireland but with gobshites like yourself it wont be to long till it is.This is only my honest opinion i am hunting twenty years seen the best and worst of terriers,lurchers etc and i never brought a camera to brag take pics of my injured dogs,quarry.FOOLS LIKE YOURSELF GIVE HUNTSMEN A BAD NAME {GOBSHITE} :angry:

hes a bloody kid for fcuk sake

People like you ruin hunting in general and the terrier section in general.Why put up pics of injured terriers for anyone to see so you can brag to others with your hard eaten dogs a bit of common sense would tell any human being with a brain not to do this hunting is not banned in ireland but with gobshites like yourself it wont be to long till it is.This is only my honest opinion i am hunting twenty years seen the best and worst of terriers,lurchers etc and i never brought a camera to brag take pics of my injured dogs,quarry.FOOLS LIKE YOURSELF GIVE HUNTSMEN A BAD NAME {GOBSHITE} :angry:

noones bragged about any kind of injured terriers on here , so take your nonsence elsewere!! its all about the working dogs !!

• Like 1

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

noones bragged about any kind of injured terriers on here , so take your nonsence elsewere!! its all about the working dogs !!

:hmm: ...Really not seen any pics in this topic that show any dogs in bad shape, think you either need to stay off the booze or go to specsavers! :laugh: :laugh: