falcon fn19

theres a falcon owners club website. they helped me out pretty good, they have stripdown guides for most popular falcons and seem like a bunch of top blokes. hope your gun gets sorted mate, not long since i chucked 80 quid at my falcon on a new silencer and having it brought back up to power an it shoots like a dream. Oh, in fact, mine started leaking an i was umming and aahhhing about taking it to bits to get at the seals, but, i'd had new scopes on an took the pump out so i could re-fill after i'd re-zeroed, an someone on the owners forum said its probably just a bit of crap of the floor of the woods thats got in there, and a quick blast of air from a divers bottle would sort it. lo and behold, it worked and i'd narrowly avoided dismantling my rifle an no doubt ballsing it up. the guy in the gunshop assured me that blasting a bit of leaf or grime back into the cylinder wouldn't harm the rifle, and i can say that so far, it hasn't. hope this helps you out mate, an good luck.

hi buddy

give Adi Waugh a ring here! at

http://www.amcustomgunsmiths.com/index.html

Contact

Contact details

telephone/fax: 01623 861308

mobile: 07749 993 196

email: amcustomgunsmiths@hotmail.co.uk

Opening times

Closed Monday Tuesday

Open PM-PM Wednesday Thursday Friday

Open 9am-4pm Saturday Sunday

he will be able to help you buddy,and he is not far from you,just mention this forum :thumbs:

and he will look after you.

PS.check out the falcon accuracy pellets he has there! i get good results in my AAS410K :thumbs:

regards

davy