for sale bull x bitch 15 months old

hi there all here forsale is my lovely bull x bitch( her name is Gyp) not 100% sure percentages etc. she is 15 months old now and has only ever been run on rabbits so far(she's caught a good number). She's never seen any teeth but im sure she will be good on them as im told both her parents do all quarry. She's quiet in kennel and good with other dogs, can tend not to listen as much when she's out with other dogs as is still a bit puppy fied and need bringing on. However she waits when told when on the lead and when your feeding her. She listens spot on when she's out on her own. Just needs someone with more time and commitment to bring her on to her full potential.

Stricly to only go to a very good home i will be extrememly pissed off if i ever found out she was being mis treated. I dont really want to let her go but other commitments now have to take place. £150 first to see will buy. im in essex

http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv74/firthy_bucket/DSC00176.jpg

Just out of curiosity why has the bitch not seen any teeth yet? :thumbs:

Partly the reason i havent got any permission. I have been out with others when we've been looking for teeth but havent actually come by any. Im sure she will take anything she's run at mate. She's real keen on the lamp anything that moves on the beam she's on her hind legs trying to get at it.