pre ban entering to fallow

Well i would of doubled him up with a good expercented dog for a few times to see how he went and take it from there,

But to be honest its hard for us on here to say much as your the one that knows his capabilities on the roe is he an arse holder, Neck holder, Does he trip them whats his way style and he must be comfortable taking roe with having 30+ in his first season at 18 month old..

All i say is theres no rush with such a young dogs thats showing good promise on the bigger ediable quarry IMHO

This would have been good advice back in the day... :thumbs:

some of you lads do talk shit like pre ban,you have never been allowed to take deer with lurchers :censored: .and as for taking roe, weel done to you mate keep it up, but i have a bich witch takes roe and getts kicked to death by fallow wont give up but will never take one. the only way to find out is try mate if it dosent it will still take roe. :thumbs:

some of you lads do talk shit like pre ban,you have never been allowed to take deer with lurchers :censored: .and as for taking roe, weel done to you mate keep it up, but i have a bich witch takes roe and getts kicked to death by fallow wont give up but will never take one. the only way to find out is try mate if it dosent it will still take roe. :thumbs:

FFS were the ones thats talking shit, Yet your the one that comes on a hunting site and say its ''ALWAYS BEEN ILLEGAL TO TAKE DEER WITH DOGS'' do a bit more homework on PRE-BAN quarry..!! Before comeing on here giving it the KNOW IT ALL........ When clearly you know f**k-ALL......

• Like 1