2 foxs in 2 days

Was out the other day checking some local earths that in the past havnt been good to me but with the white stuff being knee deep I thought I would give them a check. I had my dog miner with me today as my bitch was going out the following day. Got to the eart its a 3holer an god my eyes soon light up it was padded up alot so dropped miner in all that could be hered was a lot of thumping so let them settle for 10 mins and got a mark at 1.0 on the b&f so started digging the ground was easy but sandy I got down to the dog and a nice vixen. It was humanly despatched a nice back fill and if I when home as the dog took a lot of stick.

The next day I was at it again but with my birch ready for action she's the tipe of dog that wants to kill her quarry all the time but id love her to bay . Any way had travel buy car to this wood I no its only 30 min drive. Got to the wood dogs out shovels out and of we went when we got in the wood the bitch was pulling tight in the lead I said to the lads where going to get 1 today. When we got to the earth tarn was doing backflips to get of the lead so collar on and of she went. The fox was giving her a good run around then bolted and down another hole.we missed these to holes with the nets but we soon had them netted anyway long story short got a mark on my bitch at 1.8 on the b&f so down we went was easy digging apart from the roots but broke through to my bitch locked tight onto a big healthy dog fox. This was despatched we backfilled and of we went. I'm really proud of both dogs