Patter jack bitch for sale

I Have for sale is a small terrier, She is 7mth`s and is micro chipped and has her two jabs. Her color is a dark tan she has a full tail and live out side. But would Lov to sit in side by a open fire.

She Travel very well in a vehicle. I have not done much with her as she is still a pup, but she has had a few of my ducks and chicken and rat etc.

I have feed her on raw food since she was 8 weeks old.

She is very strong pup and can climb out over fence and gates so need to locked up when not out about.

She get on well with other dogs and kids and can by a bit shy at times. Both her parent are farm dogs.

Please email me for more info thanks.

post-23434-0-38709000-1291416108_thumb.jpg

Price £100

Location Dartmoor.

Guest 1 man and hiz dog

I Have for sale is a small terrier, She is 7mth`s and is micro chipped and has her two jabs. Her color is a dark tan she has a full tail and live out side. But would Lov to sit in side by a open fire.

She Travel very well in a vehicle. I have not done much with her as she is still a pup, but she has had a few of my ducks and chicken and rat etc.

I have feed her on raw food since she was 8 weeks old.

She is very strong pup and can climb out over fence and gates so need to locked up when not out about.

She get on well with other dogs and kids and can by a bit shy at times. Both her parent are farm dogs.

Please email me for more info thanks.

post-23434-0-38709000-1291416108_thumb.jpg

Price £100

Location Dartmoor.

omg

Patter jack you better go and put that on epups

no ones ever heard of one of them on here :whistling:

bet they have, i got one .very good little bitch. mine looks like a small patterdale all black with small patch of white on chest,, very stong dog for her size.

I used to have a patterjack but I only named it that coz I couldn't be arsed to write patterdale x jack russel everytime someone asked :icon_redface: :icon_redface: call it what ya want but my question is why get rid of a 7 month old dog????