AAS410K .177 Vs Rats

davyt63

Morning Davy buddy lovely bit of shooting there and some seamless editing. Looks like you're doing a creaking job down the dairy farm!!

Keep up the good work,

ATB, Andy

hi andyz

thanks buddy

what ya doing wednesday night?

nice shooting mate, good vid :thumbs:

thanks buddy

hi davy

class shooting keep it coming

atb steve

hi steve

thanks buddy

great footage davy.

hi H&H

thanks buddy :thumbs:

regards

davy

Awesome shooting Davy :thumbs:

Proper good KZ shots.

When do i get my first lot of footage pal, things are moving on nicely with the DVD now and the editing is looking really good.

Some good photos would be nice to Davy ;) .

Ive got you some new combats as well buddy.

Si

Edited by zini

Awesome shooting Davy :thumbs:

Proper good KZ shots.

When do i get my first lot of footage pal, things are moving on nicely with the DVD now and the editing is looking really good.

Some good photos would be nice to Davy ;) .

Ive got you some new combats as well buddy.

Si

hi si

i have put some together on a USB for ya,so pm me your address and i will send it to ya :thumbs:

but would like the usb back ASAP,going to send it after i have been up to gary's & darryl's :thumbs:

thanks for the camo's buddy

regards

davy

• 2 months later...

Hi - Great shooting and filming. Really like the way you take your time and go for the clean kill (a bit of an obsession for me as well. I was interested that you are just down the road from me in Swindon. I (and my rat permissions are all around Cirencester, Tetbury etc).If you're interested, here's one of several of my videos on You Tube using the Pulsar n550. Keep up the good work and keep these great videos coming!

• Like 1

Hi - Great shooting and filming. Really like the way you take your time and go for the clean kill (a bit of an obsession for me as well. I was interested that you are just down the road from me in Swindon. I (and my rat permissions are all around Cirencester, Tetbury etc).If you're interested, here's one of several of my videos on You Tube using the Pulsar n550. Keep up the good work and keep these great videos coming!

hi Thynne

the footage is good buddy,and thanks for the comments,do you think it would be possible for us to meet up?

i am interested in seeing how the pulsar works before i part with my hard earn't cash! seems your only down the road!

PS sub :thumbs: bed you on tube

regards

davy