whippet???

very good choice on my own opinion....

have you had one of Mike?

im runnin one now mate from mike browns stock out of glen hes about 18 19 month now will try upload a pic best for heart drive and guts ive ever had or seen never gives up the more you give him the more he wants

If its just rabbiting your after a whippet will suffice,the trouble with hunting if you catch the bug is you will want to widen your horizons,if thats the case i would go for something a bit more versatile.

iv been rabiting for over ten years now and have just used a terrier as a marking dog. only really been into rabits but i know what ur saying. what would you say is a good all rounder?

If its just rabbiting your after a whippet will suffice,the trouble with hunting if you catch the bug is you will want to widen your horizons,if thats the case i would go for something a bit more versatile.

iv been rabiting for over ten years now and have just used a terrier as a marking dog. only really been into rabits but i know what ur saying. what would you say is a good all rounder?

Million dollar question,quarry list,terrain,personal experience and resources have to be taken into consideration.My own preference is Collie/Grey-Deerhound/Grey.

To be fair a good whippet has enough balls to take pritty much anything only problem is they mark up easily with sharp ended quarry. Never been a fan of the sooty sam saturated whippets so have never realy been keen on mikes line. Although a few on here have whippets from his line that i do think are very nice examples of the breed. I run a few bitch's from various breeding and all excell in the field and have regularly taken more than rabbits and not one of mine have been shy to get stuck inabout cover or felt the cold to badly.

Kris