13mts pure white lakie type dog, unspoilt mink rats had a look at end dig and liked it. started going to ground nearly ready for his 1st very strong genuine reason for his sale. must be worked only homes. 250 no offers or time waisters pm me if itrested

its a russel and why you selling it when its doing so well be honest

I HAVE 3 YOUNG DOGS AND CANT GIVE HIM THE TIME HE NEEDS. DOGED UP TO BE HONEST PAL AS YOU ASKED YOU SAY RUSSELL I SAY LAKIE. I NO BREEDING LOL YOU GET EM.

13mts pure white lakie type dog, unspoilt mink rats had a look at end dig and liked it. started going to ground nearly ready for his 1st very strong genuine reason for his sale. must be worked only homes. 250 no offers or time waisters pm me if itrested

really nice lakie there mate, got 1 just like it, good luck with the sale

its a russel and why you selling it when its doing so well be honest

I HAVE 3 YOUNG DOGS AND CANT GIVE HIM THE TIME HE NEEDS. DOGED UP TO BE HONEST PAL AS YOU ASKED YOU SAY RUSSELL I SAY LAKIE. I NO BREEDING LOL YOU GET EM.

i say russle you say lakie :whistling:

Hi where abouts do you live, i am in somerset