another day out

had another trip out yesterday with trev, barry (trevs dad) and mathew (trevs oldest son) detination was penrith this week thick frost when we got there started off on some old permision of trevs. then moved onto some new permision across road while ferreting a road side the owner turned up and said you can do my brothers farm as well about 80 acres said all the land around was owned by his family and he would sort the permision out he took trev away to show him some boundries when he came back his face beaming, even done a little dance :boogie: :boogie: he`l have to do it a bit more rabbits were bolting all over. cant remember the final total but all in all a great day finished off in the boozer for a couple of pints dropped the owld man off and ended up at trevs for me tea sausage and chips :signthankspin: . sure trev took some pics and knowes the total catch.

atb john.

Good luck with it John i was out this morning for a few hours got five and netted up a hedge set and made the fatal error of missing a bolt hole. This is gospel truth but i watched 13 rabbits leave by this hole it was behind a chain link fence deep in the hedge the little buggers were laughing at me :laugh:

Good luck with it John i was out this morning for a few hours got five and netted up a hedge set and made the fatal error of missing a bolt hole. This is gospel truth but i watched 13 rabbits leave by this hole it was behind a chain link fence deep in the hedge the little buggers were laughing at me :laugh:

we had a few like that still quite a bit cover and bolt holes were hard to see unlucky 13 or in this case lucky 13.

atb john.