hope everything works out

albert

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1 dont know rey never even met him so give me break pal   2 the battery wasnt showing red when i put him in it was almost full battery just wanted to know how long i had if it did go red   thanks

when the b&F collar turns red for end of battery life, how many hours do they last ? Also has anyone heard of b&F collar turn off by itself   Am in some trouble lads so any help would be ap

Alright if you see this phone me asap I dont have your number and everyone Im trying to phone for it aint answering! We will dig that hole if need be the tools are here! All our dogs in sick bay or we

one of you should of stayed while the other went to get some gear and helpbut your being offered help, take it, lads in your area might know the sett

and they might be more experianced

you put the dog in its your job to get him out

albert

You are dead right mate, but the time for giving him stick is when he has got it back safe and well, not when he is going daft looking for it.

You have my offer, if you don't take it ATB anyway.

But FFS finnish the dig and get that worry out your head.

FTB

If the dog was barking when you shouted, there's a chance he's stuck and was responding to your call.

I'm assuming you've tried shouting again?

As above, finish the dig you started and take it from there.

PM your number, I'm near Glasgow, will help if I can. I'll stay online for the next half hour or so.

Stevie

any news ffs

he cant dig,look at fight the bans profile and reply to this thread at the same time :whistling:

also see he is mates with rey27 of whom,correct me if im wrong but im sure there was something going on a few weeks back saying rey27 was an anti??

if im wrong,i appologise!

id not be on the bloody internet if i had a terrier in the ground,nor would i enter a terrier with the collar flashing red!!

when the b&F collar turns red for end of battery life, how many hours do they last ? Also has anyone heard of b&F collar turn off by itself

Am in some trouble lads so any help would be appriceted

20 hours when red light shows, yes ive had the collar turn itself off onmore than one occasion,,also had a collar giving off incoorect readings due to antenna being loose.

when the b&F collar turns red for end of battery life, how many hours do they last ? Also has anyone heard of b&F collar turn off by itself

Am in some trouble lads so any help would be appriceted

on the new b&f collor 36hrs green light,oranges 24 hrs,red charge

once it turn red you have less than 24 hour's in saying that collor's that have alot of charging got over time the life could be shorter :thumbs:

up here looking for him, got the laptop drivig about in the truck, our heads were minced when we left for tourches ect but we never blocked the holes and nobody was with him dont ask me why am gutted,so this is the thing we got it down to 3.1m then just before we left the best reading we were getting was 2.5 and that was him moving about because we were making very little progress and the dog was vocal if you shouted him, would the b&f collar switch off by itself has anyone ever had this happen to them, so when i got back i couldnt hear him and ther was no reading so i f****d up and dont know if the dogs below or got out and is lost,

was the light flashing red when you put him to ground?

any news ffs

he cant dig,look at fight the bans profile and reply to this thread at the same time :whistling:

also see he is mates with rey27 of whom,correct me if im wrong but im sure there was something going on a few weeks back saying rey27 was an anti??

id not be on the bloody internet if i had a terrier in the ground,nor would i enter a terrier with the collar flashing red!!

rey just added a lot of lads on here. he added me and 2 mates and we dont know him

any news ffs

rey just added a lot of lads on here. he added me and 2 mates and we dont know him

and me

one of you should of stayed while the other went to get some gear and helpbut your being offered help, take it, lads in your area might know the sett

and they might be more experianced

you put the dog in its your job to get him out

albert

You are dead right mate, but the time for giving him stick is when he has got it back safe and well, not when he is going daft looking for it.

You have my offer, if you don't take it ATB anyway.

But FFS finnish the dig and get that worry out your head.

FTB

dont think thats giving him stick

its common sense not to leave the dog

same as its common sense not to put it to earth

when the collar's showing low battery

and if he is a digging lad he should know others

not have to come on here asking for advice

because anybody could turn up could'nt they?

Alright if you see this phone me asap I dont have your number and everyone Im trying to phone for it aint answering! We will dig that hole if need be the tools are here! All our dogs in sick bay or we would be there with a dog aswell,...Try n get in touch asap!! n Good luck

• Like 1