New Zealand All Blacks

Gidday all - Who is coming to New Zealand to watch the All Blacks win the 2011 Rugby World cup ? If you have a spare day or two , look me up and go out hunting while you are here. Can pick you up from Christchurch Airport.

Go the AB's !!

Simon - Aoraki Guided Hunts

New Zealand

Me and the mrs traveled all round the north island back in 2006, loved the place especialy toupo. theres a shop in N.Z called champions of the world, its the all blacks oficial kit shop.. i bet you know it :thumbs: i took great pleasure in going in to evry one of these shops and pointing out they wernt , "the champions of the world" :tongue2:

yeh you guys will be tuff to beat, and wales have a right job next week, fiji did real well today

i know wales cant and as for us having a hard time next week yes but ther wont be more than 7 points init it will be totally different game next we wont be fielding 4th choice players against in my eyes the best in the world

Wow wow wow...hold on there. Even with your FIRST choice players theres going to be 15 points. Who is your first choice. All your good lads are knocking on, some gooduns coming through. Face facts it was several years ago you won the 6 nations. Move on to reality.

i know wales cant and as for us having a hard time next week yes but ther wont be more than 7 points init it will be totally different game next we wont be fielding 4th choice players against in my eyes the best in the world

Wow wow wow...hold on there. Even with your FIRST choice players theres going to be 15 points. Who is your first choice. All your good lads are knocking on, some gooduns coming through. Face facts it was several years ago you won the 6 nations. Move on to reality.

sorry mate you on about Wales? we won 6 nations and grand slam 2008 ...and theres only 4 players in the 15 who are 30.and in this day and age they got 4/5 years left.

sorry mate you on about Wales? we won 6 nations and grand slam 2008 ...and theres only 4 players in the 15 who are 30.and in this day and age they got 4/5 years left.

2 years could be 10 in rugby. Jones has lost direction Wiallims injury again and he's not entirely shining anyway, least not like he used to, M.Williams excellent but knocking on Powell et al are all great players but have the t-shirt and don't want another. Your team is changing and they have found it very hard to impress in the last half dozen internationals. I'm not slagging you of its just were your team is. And in 2008 it was different altogether. I hope you do only have 7 points in it as it means you will have played a blinder however, on current form, I can,t see it. Not a hope.

2 years could be 10 in rugby. Jones has lost direction Wiallims injury again and he's not entirely shining anyway, least not like he used to, M.Williams excellent but knocking on Powell et al are all great players but have the t-shirt and don't want another. Your team is changing and they have found it very hard to impress in the last half dozen internationals. I'm not slagging you of its just were your team is. And in 2008 it was different altogether. I hope you do only have 7 points in it as it means you will have played a blinder however, on current form, I can,t see it. Not a hope.

mate ,your the one saying 7 years ago im correcting you and saying 2,to be honest your team arent very good are they mate,they play one good game a year lol lol...think we got a few better players than yours....as long as its not 49-3 il be happy....

mate ,your the one saying 7 years ago im correcting you and saying 2,to be honest your team arent very good are they mate,they play one good game a year lol lol...think we got a few better players than yours....as long as its not 49-3 il be happy....

Read it again, I said several, I don't know what school you went to but I've always taken it to be more than one and less than ten, when using the terminology in conversation.

With regards to my team , or my national team it took 15 of your bhoys to finally get the upper hang against a Scottish 12 in the dying seconds having been beaten all the way through. We beat the Wallibies... you got stuffed, we should have won the 6 nations(at least according to Keith Woods) after beating Ireland away and we beat the Puma's back to back on tour in Argentina. We beat the world champs, you didn't.

We are not talking about Scotland though but Wales, I feel I made fare comment about an ambitious but unsubstansiable remark about the prospective score made by DSO 88 with a view to the forthcoming match, I did not slag you off or bring the conversation in thread 'down'. I'll stand by what I say and you'll be lucky if it is less than 15pts.

I'll not say anymore other than pick up your dollies before you lose one of the several thrown out the pram and learn to read and be aware of the facts before spouting of.

Keyboard warriors ffs :boredom:

Read it again, I said several, I don't know what school you went to but I've always taken it to be more than one and less than ten, when using the terminology in conversation.

With regards to my team , or my national team it took 15 of your bhoys to finally get the upper hang against a Scottish 12 in the dying seconds having been beaten all the way through. We beat the Wallibies... you got stuffed, we should have won the 6 nations(at least according to Keith Woods) after beating Ireland away and we beat the Puma's back to back on tour in Argentina. We beat the world champs, you didn't.

We are not talking about Scotland though but Wales, I feel I made fare comment about an ambitious but unsubstansiable remark about the prospective score made by DSO 88 with a view to the forthcoming match, I did not slag you off or bring the conversation in thread 'down'. I'll stand by what I say and you'll be lucky if it is less than 15pts.

I'll not say anymore other than pick up your dollies before you lose one of the several thrown out the pram and learn to read and be aware of the facts before spouting of.

Keyboard warriors ffs :boredom:

you can stick your terminology where the sun dont shine...as by beating you in last min its a 80min game ,we still beat you ,when was last time you beat us?you should of won 6 nations but you didnt,come on please we should of beat both Wallibies and SA but we didnt we lost same as you not winning 6 nations......what do you mean by keyboard warrior,because i disagree with you lol?you think i wouldnt say the same to your face lol?your in wales now butt we love our rugby,as for what school i went too are you a posh jock that lives in a castle or something lol lol or a rupert in the black watch .Hope your not shooting all MY deer ?

well for me i did not see any great failure in the welsh team against fiji fiji are no mugs there 15 man game has come on there is a world cup coming up and new players need game time you dont learn sitting on the bench ,As for my national team well its a choker to admitt but we have an english man to thank for getting us back on track .I am looking forward to the world cup and believe that the all blacks wont be beaten yes they go into every world cup as favourites but i dont think they have ever had a squad with as much talent