bring back hanging

there was a film releasede earier this year couple weeks ago actually cant remember the name but the jist of it is there kid gets kidnapped and killed horriblyt so the couple steal a load of medical equipment to keep him alive while they torture trhe c**t even break him out of the prison van to get to him the dad was a doctor so knew the worst places and thing to do but keep him alive i know its a film but it gave me a few ideas

He should be stamped to death IMHO.

EDITED TO SAY -

And I think the babies mother should be kicked in the fanny until she falls into a state of dementia!

The f*****g matted sl*g!

an animals mother protects its young ferocioulsy.and this f*****g cow let him cause she didnt want to lose him.beggars belief.I honestly dont understand this behaviour at all,and the sad thing is its getting a regular occurence.

That's right mate, it's a really sad world we live in at times.

there was a film releasede earier this year couple weeks ago actually cant remember the name but the jist of it is there kid gets kidnapped and killed horriblyt so the couple steal a load of medical equipment to keep him alive while they torture trhe c**t even break him out of the prison van to get to him the dad was a doctor so knew the worst places and thing to do but keep him alive i know its a film but it gave me a few ideas

yep iv seen that film that is deffently the best punishment for these to low life scummy c***S