dave platts deerhound greyhounds

had a 2nd cross deerhound greyhound pup of him as a pup and ended up a very good bitch on rabbits and hares day and night .caught 3 out of 3 a few times on the fens daytime brilliant pick up and would jump anything in front of her . the surprising thing was she would not do the bigger stuff even the ones that dont bite back and her parents and most of her litter ended up very good on larger quarry.

just wondered are any u lads running any dave platts breed just wondered what are your thoughts and do they work welll

dont think he works is stock any more, were good dogs. Rather by from working sire+ dam, then you know what they will do now, not 10-15 years ago.!!

just wondered are any u lads running any dave platts breed just wondered what are your thoughts and do they work welll

dont think he works is stock any more, were good dogs. Rather by from working sire+ dam, then you know what they will do now, not 10-15 years ago.!!

I really don't think you need to worry about the working ability of the dogs Dave's breeds. It's easy to knock other people but there are dogs from his breeding killing all sorts of game on at least four continents. I have never bought a dog from him, but I know Dave and the blood lines of our dogs are connected and if you go to his house he will show you letters and testimonials from an awful lot of people who have bought pups from him and been delighted with them.

I really don't think you need to worry about the working ability of the dogs Dave's breeds. It's easy to knock other people but there are dogs from his breeding killing all sorts of game on at least four continents. I have never bought a dog from him, but I know Dave and the blood lines of our dogs are connected and if you go to his house he will show you letters and testimonials from an awful lot of people who have bought pups from him and been delighted with them.

I have also been told this do well on coyote :gunsmilie: and he sends a lot of dogs over the pond and they work well and produce more good workers I will be contacting him in the new year as I want to have a look at the line bred deerhound greyhounds :thumbs:

I have also been told this do well on coyote :gunsmilie: and he sends a lot of dogs over the pond and they work well and produce more good workers I will be contacting him in the new year as I want to have a look at the line bred deerhound greyhounds :thumbs:

Can we get the name of these coyote hunters that are now importing dogs? :hmm:

I'm quite sure that alot of them ole boys couldnt spell import let alone figure out how to do it. If you asked them if they wanted an "import" they'd probably say, "naw I'll just stick with Coors."

Can we get the name of these coyote hunters that are now importing dogs? :hmm:

I'm quite sure that alot of them ole boys couldnt spell import let alone figure out how to do it. If you asked them if they wanted an "import" they'd probably say, "naw I'll just stick with Coors."

HA HA HA yr funny Dude lol