Anyone else use a hatsan pcp on hear

I was just wondering if anyone else uses hatsan pcps on here as most seem to use air arms.

Ive got a hatsan AT44-10 which although a little heavy is a great gun and i couldnt fault it at all, the only thing ive found compared to the old mans air arms is that even with a moderator fitted it is a little loud compared to the air arms.

opinions please guys

I've not had the pleasure either yet.

I've read a few good reviews though and Hatsan do produce some quality arms, unless the companies that they produce them for are skimping on price.

Edgar Brothers have some very nice guns, they are made by Hatsan.

The Logun S16 was a pile of crud until fettled (also made by Hatsan).

Hatsan now manufacture the Same gun as the S16 on the outside; but now produce it for Edgar Bros and its internals have had money spent on them, its a totally different gun inside and the people that have had it that I have spoken with say its a nice piece of kit.

As Hatsan are producing it and selling your gun under their own name, I can imagine it been pretty reliable and accurate :yes:

What moderator are you using on it?

Phantom

I have shouldered one at my local club (AT44-10), didnt get chance to take it on the range though. It was nicely weighted and felt like a solid, well put together rifle. A tad heavy as stated, but personally like it that way. Speaking to the owner, he was very impressed with its accuracy. If and when i decide to go down the PCP route it would be one i considered.

Mikey.

Hi Lincsgun, I had an AT44 for about four months. Really nice rifle and quiet - it was like shooting a toy gun, I just got this "ting" and then watched woodie after woodie drop from the tree. It was sureal, just didn't feel like you'd released a shot. Then it happened ... cocking the biathlon lever, punching card - nothing special, I felt everything go limp and I had the cocking lever in my hand - six inches away from where it should be. Not to worry back to my local RFD - "sort that please Tim". Rifle was duly dispatched to Edgar Bros. SIX WEEKS later I'm getting a bit P'd off and thinking I was being fobbed off by the RFD I phoned E.B. "Hmmm let me see, oh yes sent in by McEvoy Guns - sorry we won't have this part for another 7 (YES THATS SEVEN) weeks". Sorry Lincs but if this is what Hatsan think is service then count me out! To be fair to the RFD I got a full refund and bought a BSA T10 :boogie: I did like the AT44 though

ive not had any probs at all with mine really and it was imported by edgar brothers.

Ive just fitted a weihrach moderator to it and am much happier with the released sound.

I find its a superbly accurate gun and very well made, thats not good to hear swiftnbold if i have a problem like that with mine id rather repair it myself than wait so long.