air gun range

Collie this is the last time i'll answer you ballistic questions pal as i think that you need to do as we have advised and get out shooting paper targets mate before you start shooting at inclines on live vermin.

On a steep incline say 80 degs at 5 metres to the target from a 25 metre zero i would personally aim about 1.5cm high, i cant say for your combo in mil dots as as ive already told you it depends on your scope mag and scope height and power etc.

For me on x4 on my new Hawke i would aim 1 mildot high.

This changes and reverses totally once the target becomes further up a tree say 20 metres.

Then you really need to be aim low, this is all to do with gravity and trajectory bud.

If it was me i would be using high mounts and x6 mag so i would aim about 2 mil dot low at 20 metres on a 80 deg incline.

Si

Edited by zini

Reel em in Collie. :yes:

do you reckon the young f**ker is takin the piss :icon_redface: haha funny if he is but i reckon he is for real funny as f**k though. :gunsmilie:

If hes for real would you trust him with a gun :no: Funny how he can spell on the Lurcher section. :hmm:

haha really :toast: but some else on here said he was for real and 14? collie are you for real shoeshine or you givin us the run around. haha cracks me up feckin bum bags with radio s an game carriers ect funny as.

Cool :thumbs:

Once you are confident on a flat horizonatl plane then see what happens when you try to shoot a pine cone off a tree up a tree 15 or so metres.

I bet your surprised bud :yes:

Its only practice as Wurz says and the other lads that will make you better.

Enough said

Si

Reel em in Collie. :yes:

do you reckon the young f**ker is takin the piss :icon_redface: haha funny if he is but i reckon he is for real funny as f**k though. :gunsmilie:

If hes for real would you trust him with a gun :no: Funny how he can spell on the Lurcher section. :hmm:

yeah just checked his favorite cross post in the lurcher section can spell but sounds like he is winding them up to. haha

I hate to say this, lads but I tried to pointed this out quite a few posts back, not about the dog stuff it was just the whole string of posts came across as a p*ss take.... :blink:

Edit to say.... I was trying to be subtle, maybe a PM or two would've been in order. My bad... :icon_redface:

Edited by andyfr1968

I hate to say this, lads but I tried to pointed this out quite a few posts back, not about the dog stuff it was just the whole string of posts came across as a p*ss take.... :blink:

Edit to say.... I was trying to be subtle, maybe a PM or two would've been in order. My bad... :icon_redface:

been a laugh though :thumbs: