AGE OF PUTTING A DOG TO GROUND

Jack Russels, Borders and Lakelands start at 12 months, Black Patterdales at 8 months, chocolates at 9 months, Bedlingtons at 14 months and Plummers start at 18 months. These facts are all for bitches but just add one month for dogs I hope this is some help for you mate.

thats bullshit

Jack Russels, Borders and Lakelands start at 12 months, Black Patterdales at 8 months, chocolates at 9 months, Bedlingtons at 14 months and Plummers start at 18 months. These facts are all for bitches but just add one month for dogs I hope this is some help for you mate.

thats bullshit

Its a piss take mate

Kyle

i put my dog on chralie at seven months old done realy well but wouldnt let him till he was keen as mustard to go to ground but every dogs diffrent and depend [bANNED TEXT] dogs bring it on or the hard way by its self but good luck any way

what ever happened to letting a pup be a pup.If any of my mates let a 7 month old PUP to ground he would get a box behind th ear for his troubles

very good post, i totallly agree eith you.One o the best bitches i ever had wouldnt look down a hole till she was 2 1/2 , i was still digging to her when she was 13.A son of hers had accounted for 18 foxes before his first birthdy.Same as people i suppose...all maturre at different rates.

if he is 19 months old then by all means let him have a rattle you cant shelter them forever just be sure to try him in something light 15 to 20 mins is plenty of time for a young dog. and let him heal fully before you work him again. all going well 5 or six easy digs for the season and left off then till the next season you could have a decent dog in your yard. best of luck with him in the future happy hunting

:thumbs: 12 to 18 months imo...

thats bullshit

Aaah... I think that was his point. :D