most usefull

Back on track to the OP.

1st most useful item(s) is a paper target and backstop along with my gun, scope and pellets.

2nd is field craft, enabling me to get within range of my intended quarry..

3rd comes my Patience! I have laid prone for several hours in snow and rain waiting for a shot :yes:

4th my brain, it tells me whether I can take a shot or if its a no-go.

5th a knife (soon to be ex-wife don't like me gutting em here)

6th a carrier bag from Morrisons or Sainsbury's to carry my dead quarry home.

Anything else is a luxury :yes:

Phantom

im asking shit quiestons about stuff but like [bANNED TEXT] posted i really need to now about fied craft and my worst enmey ranges i know my game and were the go and do butt the questions that need to be ansered as some 1 sed

are

1.do you no your quarry?

2.do you no your ranges?

3.do you no kill zones?

4.do you no times of the year for game?

5.do you no your kit?

frm hunter1989

i have been out shooting with the tidyest boy i know and he knows a lot and helped me he explaned ranges but what the f**k

i worry 2 much mun i do want 2 be a (prat) on here like some dick heads

what is your most use ful hunting iteam mine is game carrier

Hang on , have you shot anything yet ? Cause from where im standing , i dont recon you have .You`ve posted earlier about a bum bag , and keeping a radio in it , but you`ve never posted that you`ve been out with someone , so why would you want a radio ? Not being funny , but why dont you just talk straight ..............

nearly everything you write on here is an argument bud why not try helping the lads on here instead of finding fault with everything on here. :thumbdown:

Edited by colliegreyhound123

im asking shit quiestons about stuff but like [bANNED TEXT] posted i really need to now about fied craft and my worst enmey ranges i know my game and were the go and do butt the questions that need to be ansered as some 1 sed

are

1.do you no your quarry?

2.do you no your ranges?

3.do you no kill zones?

4.do you no times of the year for game?

5.do you no your kit?

frm hunter1989

i have been out shooting with the tidyest boy i know and he knows a lot and helped me he explaned ranges but what the f**k

i worry 2 much mun i do want 2 be a (prat) on here like some dick heads

hi buddy

i didnt mean it in a bad way :thumbs:

sorry if you took it the wrong way,im willing to help you out buddy,next year when im driving i will take you out for the weekend to my permssions buddy not a problem and teach you what davyt63 showed me :thumbs:

atb steve

i worry 2 much mun i do want 2 be a (prat) on here like some dick heads If this lad aint a wind up then im Harry Potter, if hes genuine then I suggest you lot should encourage him to get to school for an education cause in 2 years time he will have all the time in the world to go shooting because one things for sure, he wont have a fecking job.

• Like 2

I say what i see , and some dont like it ...........

Im not imto stroking people`s ego`s , and people can get the hump over it if they choose . If your not in the `click ` seems your frowned upon . Like me or loathe me , i dont really care , ive done my time over helping lads on here . End of the day i like straight talk , so if you would like to express your opinions via PM , be my guest , that goes for anyone else please feel free . No offence will be taken , i`ll just tell you what i think , its called freedom of speech ....

Bust ,

well said that man yah takes him as you find him

as for the young lad are not some of the hunting life NET COPS on his case for having 2 accounts or somthing ok he may spout pure BS but hes the same fredome of speech, as we all do you could always put him in your ignore filter or what ever

just my 2 bobs worth

from a none back slappy hunter type fella that dont see the need to post a foto of every kill i make

take it or leave it i dont give a F***