saluki dogs and there runing on fox

hes killed two dogs alrerady one was a saluki/grey and one was a saluki/whippet/grey, im not gonna chance another dog with him first time i thought it was the other dog that started it second time i know better, the buggers bit me twice.

it sounds to me mate like it needs a piece of lead in its ear :thumbs:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

do you think you allways need bull in a dog to take fox then.pre ban of course

i dont give a f**k what u believe mate

yes mate if it was just red coats but ive had bull cross dogs but find the all round one are very far few between.pre ban if you went out and seen deer fox hare rabbit. i find the bull cross on big fi

Posted Images

hes killed two dogs alrerady one was a saluki/grey and one was a saluki/whippet/grey, im not gonna chance another dog with him first time i thought it was the other dog that started it second time i know better, the buggers bit me twice.

it sounds to me mate like it needs a piece of lead in its ear :thumbs:

I agree would never keep a dog or pass on a dog that bit the hand that feeds it.
Guest underdog

This is just a guess but.................. I dont think you have a clue :blink:

I think his user name gives it away.........should be dickhead chavvy :laugh:

Guest underdog

I think his user name gives it away.........should be dickhead chavvy :laugh:

Aye, got to be at the wind up me thinks.......... :whistling:

thanks for the replies whut about a saluki grayhound bull grayhound i think i would like one of these down the line.like the look of them and be all round lamping dog.lets see sume of this cross.and dont ruin this topick bickering lads.

as i said, as good alrounder they will take red coats and most game in the uk. But if really just for red coats, you would be better of with straight bullxgrey. Its not that can catch better, its the tenacity that you need for doing game with teeth on regular basis. And when getting bite quit alot, there is no x that will handle it like a bullx fact. All dogs will sicken of anything given time, but a (well bred)bullxgrey will last longer. :thumbs: So mate its how serious you are with the red coat job. :hmm: Ray

sounds like that dog needs pts he killed 2 dogs and bit you how can you put him in van with other dogs and would not have a child around him think you walking around with a bomb on the lead with a short fuse would be careful with dog like that you could get load shit

thanks for the replies whut about a saluki grayhound bull grayhound i think i would like one of these down the line.like the look of them and be all round lamping dog.lets see sume of this cross.and dont ruin this topick bickering lads.

as i said, as good alrounder they will take red coats and most game in the uk. But if really just for red coats, you would be better of with straight bullxgrey. Its not that can catch better, its the tenacity that you need for doing game with teeth on regular basis. And when getting bite quit alot, there is no x that will handle it like a bullx fact. All dogs will sicken of anything given time, but a (well bred)bullxgrey will last longer. :thumbs: So mate its how serious you are with the red coat job. :hmm: Ray

Again absolute bollocks.... And a clever dog will learn, not to get bit!! :thumbs::thumbs:

yes mate if it was just red coats but ive had bull cross dogs but find the all round one are very far few between.pre ban if you went out and seen deer fox hare rabbit. i find the bull cross on big filds not got the gears for deer or hares.and not much gas when you keep giveing them the long runs.i would like a dog pre ban that you could go out and take all these things.

• Like 1

under dog ya thats what you are your a f*****g right knob