Disgraceful ferret keeping

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fekin disgrace how could you put pics like that on the Internet , saying that , I picked up my jill last year and the photo looked a disgrace living in filth and you could see where they had been pushing the cat food through the bars of the bird cage that's right bird cage people think little kits are qute , me personally I prefer older ferrets , have a look about how many are going on all the ad sites now there not little balls of fluff anymore , just eating and pooing machines takes dedication keeping stinkers alot more than people think especialy when the weathers bad trudging down the garden everyday

Fekin disgrace how could you put pics like that on the Internet , saying that , I picked up my jill last year and the photo looked a disgrace living in filth and you could see where they had been pushing the cat food through the bars of the bird cage that's right bird cage people think little kits are qute , me personally I prefer older ferrets , have a look about how many are going on all the ad sites now there not little balls of fluff anymore , just eating and pooing machines takes dedication keeping stinkers alot more than people think especialy when the weathers bad trudging down the garden everyday

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: spot on Bud.just contacted advertising company,told them what I think of it.ATB

Edited by tonyh
Guest crobinc840

I reported it to the advertising company. Not only are they in poor conditions you can tell they were hungry they were all packed together hoping they were going to be fed the :censored: that has them should not be allowed to have pets. :thumbdown:

I reported it to the advertising company. Not only are they in poor conditions you can tell they were hungry they were all packed together hoping they were going to be fed the :censored: that has them should not be allowed to have pets. :thumbdown:

well said!!

Guest crobinc840

any feedback from them yet :hmm:

They just replied that they will direct the email to head office.

The link is no longer any good since the ad has been removed but I did a google search and chached it so here is a link to the page before it had been deleted if you want to send it to them

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:RmD9tKTTN8wJ:www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/otheranimals/1683787+donedeal+%22ferrets+for+sale%22&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk

:thumbs: