Good Black Dogs (Pattedales?) in the US?

It Seems to me to be a lot of Jelliousy My Father who has only ever bred one somtimes two litters a year has often refused great money for many Terriers including over 10.000 Euros for the great Bruiser dog and yet Gave him away as a already proven and awarded Hall of Fame Terrier and already proven work producing stud dog he like all the Terriers my father keeps was and still is an incredible finder and Worker that Killed every fox he saw and has stuck single handed to Badger in France for three days and nights untill dug to. instead My Father gave the dog to his good friends at Barnburner Kennels who themselves were astonded by his finding ability and Graft, as he did the proven and highest ever decorated for Work and Proven producer of constant workers by the independent .in true Sport jonathan Booth France

bruiser is a monster... until he came to the states where the 1st place the burner boys dropped him a iowa coon whipped his ass and then lost it. posted on the barnburner board. sounds like a paper champion to me...

Now I did hear a similar story,as a matter of fact I was pmed it exactly as you say it. I don't know if it's true.Furthermore I wasn't there but where's there's smoke there's fire in most cases. A case in point a true earth dog will look like a worthless cur when hunted in an environment other than underground,THAT is a fact.Perhaps that's what happened,IN MY opinion a terrier will never maximize his true potential when hunted in any environment other than earths,be it roll cages,under building,in barns in hay piles . These are the FACTS,Or in pits as I have seen some baited in them against coons etc.OLA Case in point the Simon dog whom I got in Ireland shortly after I got him stumbled upon a opossum in a grassy field,above ground he bayed at it like a cur and I was going to shoot him and Rbooth ,as I thought I bought a bill of worthless goods. However when entered into an earth he was quick death to fox,coon,and beaver ,aaaaaaaaaaaand tasted coyote many times in huge dozer piles that were more like earths than piles.Go figure it. OLA

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the topic is there for everyone to reply.i just told the truth im not backing anyone here im just giving my input.3000 pic means f**k all and who did you hunt with in ireland iv seen a lot booths old

Not much in the way of terriers, I can't dig at all now, I spent some time in the hospital and sport a bag now... fashionable eh? The ground here is sugar sand anyway, I've yet to see a decent earth

Jonathon, I have read this post and am not at all amused.....First , I met your father in Iowa at Barburners at a get-to-gether....We talked at lenght about many things terrier, and, were in agreement

It Seems to me to be a lot of Jelliousy My Father who has only ever bred one somtimes two litters a year has often refused great money for many Terriers including over 10.000 Euros for the great Bruiser dog and yet Gave him away as a already proven and awarded Hall of Fame Terrier and already proven work producing stud dog he like all the Terriers my father keeps was and still is an incredible finder and Worker that Killed every fox he saw and has stuck single handed to Badger in France for three days and nights untill dug to. instead My Father gave the dog to his good friends at Barnburner Kennels who themselves were astonded by his finding ability and Graft, as he did the proven and highest ever decorated for Work and Proven producer of constant workers by the independent PTCA Mileo who like his son Bruiser also became HOF and verminator extrodinar etc: etc: under his new ownership of Deadgame Kennels ,My father has sold and also given away several top ready working Terriers to proven trusted Friends in the State's like OLA ,Deadgame , Barnburner , and exchanged terrriers from within his own same line many with a few top and trusted Terriermen in Ireland like MushRay etc: All OF WHICH STILL HAVE and are proud to own Top finding hunting working Terriers from my fathers line today ,Theirfore surely giveing to friends or selling for quality for high price does not Make little or no difference except to the cheap-skate that runs around justifying his none taxed and tatty motor each to their own !! Take them IF you can or leave them ,As a mater of possible interest When Bruiser was bred to Barnburners own Merlin bitch the working sucess was incredible and has been repeted where-as when it was bred to Griz best ever worker most were Culled all were useless "Fact" also when Griz visited England he was heard openly running down all the then Nuttal dogs to the likes of Barry Wade and several other's etc: ,I shall finish by saying I have never heard my father run down any fellow Terrier or Sportsman .He himself would prefer to say nothing but possibly give a rye smile. PS All Griz Terriers contain Blood bred from the very man he runs down OLA --also Griz has never owned or had or seen work a Terrier direct from my Father.Nor will he!ever .in true Sport jonathan Booth France

Jonathon, I have read this post and am not at all amused.....First , I met your father in Iowa at Barburners at a get-to-gether....We talked at lenght about many things terrier, and, were in agreement on most all things. I found Robert to be very knowledgable, and cordial.....MY ONLY GRIPE is what OLA and TODD have done by commercializing the Booth dogs to make money and NOT sortng them out , but, selling to one and all to the highest bidder,NOTHING to do with your father or Booth dogs!.....Of course I have heard the dust up about your father from several sources , and, have just tried to remain neutral and stay out of the mess....You say I was overheard bashing Nuttall dogs to Barrie Wade,NONSENSE,completely untrue!...My line of dogs is based on Old Nuttall types, pre-Miner blood that is, from 20 years ago or more, so much for knocking them?...You say "my best ever worker", WHAT?..I sent Barnburners an adult male dog that had seen very little work, just a dog,surely not a best ever anything....They worked the dog and he died in a hole on a big coon on a long dig....He was bred only ONCE, to Merlin, a Cloot(old Nuttall)bred bitch, 2 pups, Robert saw them....They kept one, I got one....Aaron HASTILLY put his down at about a year old because he didnt start soon enuff ,to his satisfaction????? ...The pup I kept is working nicely, not taking a back step so far.....You are confusing my disgust for the tactics of OLA and Todd for repeatedly misrepresenting the terriers that they sell, not culling nonworkers,and , basically giving Booth dogs a black eye in America.....My dogs do indeed contain blood from OLA dogs from the past, old Nuttall dogs....BUT, I bred them on by breeding best to best, culling and sorting, as it should be......I personally , have nothing against your father or his dogs, a worker is a worker, no matter how bred.......Obviously you have been told a variety of untruths.Beware of what your told when 2nd,third,or forth hand..... :hmm:

How about telling us about your dust up? And how about posting a picture of that cur you gave to BBS,that by all accounts was an ugly worthless piece of garbage.And furthermore I'd like to hear from ONE 1 person here personally who I misrepresented any dog I sold them,see it's like this you can't get one person to post here,CUZ there ain't none.Now do yourself a favor wino shut the :feck: up.

One more thing TODD... If you reread your own post it kind of makes the point of people trying to recoup their investment. YOU had to drive far and pay money for a dog so therefore you feel justified in charging others. As I have stated before, get what you can from who you can, thats your right. But seriously how many people are gonna pay a grand for a puppy and then risk its life on serious digging?

What I was trying to say is that the type of person that would want to get his money back out of the worthless dog, is like the prostitute. Who would sell a worthless dog.

Todd

So what your saying mr gordon M,AKA mr p.r.dale is no more than a prostitute for selling whiskey the spewer for the sum of £700 to your mate OLA?SO that makes OLA nothing more than a kerb crawler......well praise the lord let the truth be told..

GMASON,never sold me any dog named Whiskey,but he did sell me an entire litter off his breedings five pups,all of which failed and were culled.Now I do realize we all get failures but his % gs are not ones that i'd be willing to risk again.OLA :doh:

One more thing TODD... If you reread your own post it kind of makes the point of people trying to recoup their investment. YOU had to drive far and pay money for a dog so therefore you feel justified in charging others. As I have stated before, get what you can from who you can, thats your right. But seriously how many people are gonna pay a grand for a puppy and then risk its life on serious digging?

sorry Ohiosteve, I guess I did not make myself clear. I will try again. You mentioned that you paid $1000 for your bulldog, I am sure you would say he is worth that, but if there was a way to test him, and you watched him fail that test. That dog would no longer be worth that amount of money. most of us know what it feels like to love a dog one minute, and then the next minute know that it is worthless.

What I was trying to say is that the type of person that would want to get his money back out of the worthless dog, is like the prostitute. Who would sell a worthless dog, just because they paid big money for him. They would also do it even if they paid little money for it.

How many of you have bought a new car and drove it off the parking lot and instantly lost $5000 or more. If you can take that loss why not take a loss of of the price of a dog.

I was also trying to compare the price of dogs in the USA were they are few and far between to the price in the UK were they are in every town.

On a side note, Robert gave me Milo for free and even paid to ship him to me. He never asked for anything in return. I did send him a daughter of Milo eight years later, but it was something I wanted to do. Todd

I know what you were trying to say TODD, and I do not disagree with that to an extent. A liar and a con artist is a liar and a con artist whether it be for 1 dollar or 1000 dollars. I still believe that the high dollar dogs get bred just because they are high dollar dogs much of he time. As for my bulldog, yes I payed 1000 for him, and I would gladly pay it again. I did test him as hard as I could legally ( some stuff probably borderline) and he has proven his worth several times over. BUT had he failed miserably I am not 100% sure that I have the strength of character to NOT have bred him to recoup some of the 1000 I spent. He has been bred, most given away and a few sold but for far less than 1000.

If the goal in the terriers is to produce the best, wouldn't it be better to put the dogs in the hands of diggers rather than sell them to weight pullers and fly ballers and pet homes? I know guys who dig quite a bit and have ZERO issues with culling a cur... they cannot afford $1000.00 for a puppy that MIGHT work. According to some, they do not deserve to have a good dog.

Like I mentioned earlier, I have only raised five pups this year, I still have four of them. But if you listen to people like Griz, you would think that I sell 1000 pups a year.

I can imagine being raised in the UK and hearing about the working terriers as a young lad, and then growing up and having someone give you a pup, but watching over you to see that you did right by the pup. Having gotten the pup from someone that you respected and wanted to immulate you would do the best you could to make them proud of the pup that they had bred and to not regret having given it to you. As the pup gets older and becomes a good worker that you are proud to own and the breeder is proud to know that he bred the dog and got you started off in the working terriers. You would develop character and respect, not only for the breeder of the dog, but the breeders behind that breeder as well as the four legged heros, whose names are recorded on the hand written pedigree that you have.

I was given Milo by a man that I respected a lot. I spent everyday trying to make him into the best dog that he could possibly be. I did not want him to ever regret that he had given him to me. I was excited when he was made a Field Champion and when he was given the Verminator Extradorinare award and I was excited when he was placed into the Patterdale Terrier Club of America's Hall of Fame. I was proud that he was still willing and able to work at almost 12 years old. I was happy to hear about his pups, grandpups, and great grandpups being such good workers. I was even proud of his pups being show champions, eventhough I stink at showing dogs and rarly even go to them. I was proud that his son was the no 8 weight pull dog in the country at one time and at the same time the first Patterdale to win a best in show at a UKC event, eventhough I had never been to a weight pull. I was proud to have sent pups out of him to several countries. If you have ever sent a dog to another country you would know that $1000 is a very cheap price for all you have to go through. I was also proud that eight years later I was able to send this man back a dog out of the dog he sent me. Milo was my dog, but he was bred by Robert Booth, and I never tried to hide that fact. He is recorded in the HOF as FC Robert Booth's Milo HOF not Fulford's and not Todd's Milo.

But the same things that made me proud of him, and made Robert not regret giving him to me, also made others want pups out of him. When you have 100 people wanting pups and you only have 3 or 4 pups the price automatically goes up. Just because you sell a dog for $1000 it does not mean that you are a bad person. Todd

Todd, the bottom line is the complainers are complaining because NO one in their right mind would ever pay them 1000 for their entire yard much less a single terrier.I've sold many terriers for three times that,and tried to buy them back and was turned down,Jason R is an example the Bill,crackers bitch sold for 3000.00 I begged him to sell her back,he wouldn't why because she put every Mason bred dog in Tennesee to absolute shame.He then offered 7500.00 for billie I refused ,we get the big bucks cuz we got the the best. Quality costs,shite is free,or very low cost.Example you know Billie is due to have probably her last litter on Jesus birthday in a couple weeks. I can sell those newborn pups for 2500.00 apiece you know guys are begging me for them. But you know they are all sold already minus what I'll keep. Must be because I'm misrepresenting people. OLA :toast:

You may be right tony. I may have to pay someone to take the curs in my kennels. BUT if a breeding is made here it will not be based on what I can get for the pups. I have a male here that was GIVEN to me. I have turned down more than one offer to buy him, and just studded him out for free for the second time . he is not a crusher, but more than once he has been in and on game before I could get my gear outta the truck. If he throws his nose and hunt drive in pups the owners will be happy with them.Will they sel the pups... maybe maybe not. Nothing wrong with it either way but when the $$$ becomes the main concern, the dogs will suffer.....they always do. I recall years ago I had a bitch russell here, and a friend owned her littermate brother. The friend kept trying to trade me dogs because mine looked nicer. However mine was the worst working dog I have ever bred or seen. I declined the trade and I later was told the littermate was sold for $3000.00. Sometimes things are worth more than money IMO.

and i bet your terriers originate from stock over here probably nuttalls :laugh:

And you would be mostly right in making that bet. And I'll bet your terrier can't work the most common quarry here with enough regularity to say it was proven. Maybe you could hunt brush piles or hay mows though... or at least flush game out to the lurchers maybe. :whistling: Horses for courses and all that you know. ;)

As for sites, well this site is one... a person only needs to make a donation in order to peddle their line(s) on here or do it for someone else. :whistling: I'm pretty sure its dedicated to terriers and the like, and a good lot of them on there too. :D :kiss: You see, I don't have a problem with people selling pups... I have a problem with peddlers that want to call everyone else a peddler. :big_boss:

:laugh: i dont own a terrier lad, i own terriers my own line and theres no nuttall in them lol the founder of my stock i got of frank buck and they do fine on quarry you fool lol not my fault you have shit gene pools over there dont get ya knickers in a twist :laugh:

It Seems to me to be a lot of Jelliousy My Father who has only ever bred one somtimes two litters a year has often refused great money for many Terriers including over 10.000 Euros for the great Bruiser dog and yet Gave him away as a already proven and awarded Hall of Fame Terrier and already proven work producing stud dog he like all the Terriers my father keeps was and still is an incredible finder and Worker that Killed every fox he saw and has stuck single handed to Badger in France for three days and nights untill dug to. instead My Father gave the dog to his good friends at Barnburner Kennels who themselves were astonded by his finding ability and Graft, as he did the proven and highest ever decorated for Work and Proven producer of constant workers by the independent PTCA Mileo who like his son Bruiser also became HOF and verminator extrodinar etc: etc: under his new ownership of Deadgame Kennels ,My father has sold and also given away several top ready working Terriers to proven trusted Friends in the State's like OLA ,Deadgame , Barnburner , and exchanged terrriers from within his own same line many with a few top and trusted Terriermen in Ireland like MushRay etc: All OF WHICH STILL HAVE and are proud to own Top finding hunting working Terriers from my fathers line today ,Theirfore surely giveing to friends or selling for quality for high price does not Make little or no difference except to the cheap-skate that runs around justifying his none taxed and tatty motor each to their own !! Take them IF you can or leave them ,As a mater of possible interest When Bruiser was bred to Barnburners own Merlin bitch the working sucess was incredible and has been repeted where-as when it was bred to Griz best ever worker most were Culled all were useless "Fact" also when Griz visited England he was heard openly running down all the then Nuttal dogs to the likes of Barry Wade and several other's etc: ,I shall finish by saying I have never heard my father run down any fellow Terrier or Sportsman .He himself would prefer to say nothing but possibly give a rye smile. PS All Griz Terriers contain Blood bred from the very man he runs down OLA --also Griz has never owned or had or seen work a Terrier direct from my Father.Nor will he!ever .in true Sport jonathan Booth France

Jonathon, I have read this post and am not at all amused.....First , I met your father in Iowa at Barburners at a get-to-gether....We talked at lenght about many things terrier, and, were in agreement on most all things. I found Robert to be very knowledgable, and cordial.....MY ONLY GRIPE is what OLA and TODD have done by commercializing the Booth dogs to make money and NOT sortng them out , but, selling to one and all to the highest bidder,NOTHING to do with your father or Booth dogs!.....Of course I have heard the dust up about your father from several sources , and, have just tried to remain neutral and stay out of the mess....You say I was overheard bashing Nuttall dogs to Barrie Wade,NONSENSE,completely untrue!...My line of dogs is based on Old Nuttall types, pre-Miner blood that is, from 20 years ago or more, so much for knocking them?...You say "my best ever worker", WHAT?..I sent Barnburners an adult male dog that had seen very little work, just a dog,surely not a best ever anything....They worked the dog and he died in a hole on a big coon on a long dig....He was bred only ONCE, to Merlin, a Cloot(old Nuttall)bred bitch, 2 pups, Robert saw them....They kept one, I got one....Aaron HASTILLY put his down at about a year old because he didnt start soon enuff ,to his satisfaction????? ...The pup I kept is working nicely, not taking a back step so far.....You are confusing my disgust for the tactics of OLA and Todd for repeatedly misrepresenting the terriers that they sell, not culling nonworkers,and , basically giving Booth dogs a black eye in America.....My dogs do indeed contain blood from OLA dogs from the past, old Nuttall dogs....BUT, I bred them on by breeding best to best, culling and sorting, as it should be......I personally , have nothing against your father or his dogs, a worker is a worker, no matter how bred.......Obviously you have been told a variety of untruths.Beware of what your told when 2nd,third,or forth hand..... :hmm:

.And furthermore I'd like to hear from ONE 1 person here personally who I misrepresented any dog I sold them,see it's like this you can't get one person to post here,CUZ there ain't none.Now do yourself a favor wino shut the :feck: up.

Tony,

You sold the dog to the fella with brucellosis and was hung papers to the fella and in Canada. Then you sold the one nut dog to the the fella down south I think you also sold him a another bitch that couldn't produce ... Then you sold the Crackers as a proven badger dog that walked of a coon ...

You and todd can walk away with the if someone offered you the money blah blah blah ... I know for a fact Mr. Korea offered Emerald terriers a nice chunk of money for a dog ! Guess what they turned it down ... Mr. Korea Offered a nice chunk of money for a pup off the dog you are bashing guess what the owner turned it down and ... the chunk of money turned down was over the 3,000 dollar mark ... So do the board a favor and go fly a kite cause the next time you screw some over I am sure the board doesn't want to be in the news .... like last time you screwed the fella over and the friend of the badger report came out ..So do back the deadgame board and snitch on a couple more people .. ......

Don't reply I was just answering your question .... I under stand griz pisses you off cause he puts good working dogs in peoples hands to work them ..and for little to no hassle ...

***********Before you or your groupie Todd reply do this share a list with the class of 5 dogs in the states off of Milo that are hunting******

***********************************Save the list of 5 pretty dogs for the Theshowdoglife.com Forum********************************************

.And furthermore I'd like to hear from ONE 1 person here personally who I misrepresented any dog I sold them,see it's like this you can't get one person to post here,CUZ there ain't none.Now do yourself a favor wino shut the :feck: up.

Tony,

You sold the dog to the fella with brucellosis and was hung papers to the fella and in Canada. Then you sold the one nut dog to the the fella down south I think you also sold him a another bitch that couldn't produce ... Then you sold the Crackers as a proven badger dog that walked of a coon ...

You and todd can walk away with the if someone offered you the money blah blah blah ... I know for a fact Mr. Korea offered Emerald terriers a nice chunk of money for a dog ! Guess what they turned it down ... Mr. Korea Offered a nice chunk of money for a pup off the dog you are bashing guess what the owner turned it down and ... the chunk of money turned down was over the 3,000 dollar mark ... So do the board a favor and go fly a kite cause the next time you screw some over I am sure the board doesn't want to be in the news .... like last time you screwed the fella over and the friend of the badger report came out ..So do back the deadgame board and snitch on a couple more people .. ......

Don't reply I was just answering your question .... I under stand griz pisses you off cause he puts good working dogs in peoples hands to work them ..and for little to no hassle ...

***********Before you or your groupie Todd reply do this share a list with the class of 5 dogs in the states off of Milo that are hunting******

***********************************Save the list of 5 pretty dogs for the Theshowdoglife.com Forum********************************************

:big_boss::big_boss:

Hi todd hows it going,how was milo bred ? and were mileo/milo the same dog?

Yes they are the same dog. I sent the wrong speling in when I had him registered. He is out of Booth's Simon and Booth's Tiny. They were both out of Tonic. Simon was out of Sam and Tiny was out of Tipperary Tim. Todd

I truly apologize on the behalf of United States of America working Terrier men and women on 11 pages of bullsh*t my fellow Terrier enthusiast from around the world had to endure. It’s embarrassing and degrading to have to be associated with most the group found through out this thread. Please do not take it as a total reflection of the hunting terrier populace in the United States and again I apologize to my fellow terrier brothers and sisters through the free world. Thank you, Stuntman

What do these two maen have in comman beside good looks? The paper they hand you is good for wiping your azz with.

Ohio longarm? WTF was wrong with Tuff terriers or Tony R.?

whipple.jpg

625bbca2-1.jpg

• Like 1

Tony,

Funny thing you need a brucellosis test to get a dog into Canada which he had.If Crackers quit first i'm hearing about it,as for the rest of your fairy tales not worth answering.Where did you get your info from griz the wino? The one nut dog was Slim,the fella down south knew about that before he was sold for 1500.00 the dog produced just fine here for me get your facts straight. :feck:

I truly apologize on the behalf of United States of America working Terrier men and women on 11 pages of bullsh*t my fellow Terrier enthusiast from around the world had to endure. It’s embarrassing and degrading to have to be associated with most the group found through out this thread. Please do not take it as a total reflection of the hunting terrier populace in the United States and again I apologize to my fellow terrier brothers and sisters through the free world. Thank you, Stuntman

What do these two maen have in comman beside good looks? The paper they hand you is good for wiping your azz with.

whipple.jpg

625bbca2-1.jpg

no need to say sorry its not your fault tr, tti, tuff terriers, tony the phony is a big mouthed ego trip, who will grass up any terrier men who may up set him

Tony,

Yankee, Griz posted earlier that you should not take second third or fourth hand information, as fact. A truly wise statement.

Think about who gave you the second hand information about the Canadian, it was the same guy who told us all. I believed him and when I contacted the Canadian and he denied it, I thought he was the liar, since then I realized that our friend who told us that, I have left his name out on purpose, does not hesitate to lie. He admitted to me that he posted lies about me because he was mad.

As far as the one nut dog, a daughter of his was brought up and hunted with Tony, she is a good dog, and proof that he could produce dogs. I never did believe the story about Crackers. Everybody loved her until they found out she could not have pups. I believe that she never did heal up after having those dead pups inside her for so long. She was not culled, he called me and wanted to sell her or trade her to me, ( he not only never mentioned that she walked off a coon, he did not tell me that the vet said she would never have pups again) I was getting the dogs he wanted to trade and she died. He then said he culled her, because she walked off a coon several weeks ago.

If you are going to put down Tony or me, please use first hand information. What dog did you get from us that was not what we said? Todd

Edited by deadgame

and i bet your terriers originate from stock over here probably nuttalls :laugh:

And you would be mostly right in making that bet. And I'll bet your terrier can't work the most common quarry here with enough regularity to say it was proven. Maybe you could hunt brush piles or hay mows though... or at least flush game out to the lurchers maybe. :whistling: Horses for courses and all that you know. ;)

As for sites, well this site is one... a person only needs to make a donation in order to peddle their line(s) on here or do it for someone else. :whistling: I'm pretty sure its dedicated to terriers and the like, and a good lot of them on there too. :D :kiss: You see, I don't have a problem with people selling pups... I have a problem with peddlers that want to call everyone else a peddler. :big_boss:

:laugh: i dont own a terrier lad, i own terriers my own line and theres no nuttall in them lol the founder of my stock i got of frank buck and they do fine on quarry you fool lol not my fault you have shit gene pools over there dont get ya knickers in a twist :laugh:

OMG... I'm sorry, I just now realizing where you're going from with your posts. And is the dog in your avatar one of your own? Good luck promoting such a rare line of terriers. ;)

I truly apologize on the behalf of United States of America working Terrier men and women on 11 pages of bullsh*t my fellow Terrier enthusiast from around the world had to endure. Its embarrassing and degrading to have to be associated with most the group found through out this thread. Please do not take it as a total reflection of the hunting terrier populace in the United States and again I apologize to my fellow terrier brothers and sisters through the free world. Thank you, Stuntman

whipple.jpg

625bbca2-1.jpg

Stuntman, As a citizen of the United States I am offended by your post. The United States was founded on the idea of freedom of speech. These Americans have just as much of a right to give their opinion as you do, no matter if you agree with them or not. One of the great things about this country is that everyone can debate, Not everyone is going to be right. Your apology makes you look arogant, like you think you are better than the other Americans posting here.

This statement I apologize to my fellow terrier brothers and sisters through the free world to me says, hey I might have just thrown all of my fellow brothers and sisters from the United States under the bus but I would never do that to my fellow terrier brothers and sisters through the free world.

Griz just attacked me in this thread a few posts back, of course I don't agree with him, but I will still stand up for his right to give his opinion. Don't take this personally, since your not using your real name I don't know who you are anyway.

Edited by deadgame