South Yorkshire Police

I would like to make it known what a fantastic service I have just received from South Yorkshire Police.

I sent in my certificate for a variation but as I did it wrong they only received the correct info on Tuesday, then yesterday lunch time (Friday) I got a call from them asking me to confirm what I wanted to do. I asked the lady if it would be possible to get my certificate back by Tuesday as I have booked a day off work on Wednesday to go and collect a barrel for my Blaser. I knew I was pushing it as they say it takes about two weeks, however she said she would try. To my amazement when I got home my altered certificates were there hand delivered, Sheffield to Barnsley in an afternoon. So thanks to all there for their helpful and efficient service. Top class.

I would like to make it known what a fantastic service I have just received from South Yorkshire Police.

I sent in my certificate for a variation but as I did it wrong they only received the correct info on Tuesday, then yesterday lunch time (Friday) I got a call from them asking me to confirm what I wanted to do. I asked the lady if it would be possible to get my certificate back by Tuesday as I have booked a day off work on Wednesday to go and collect a barrel for my Blaser. I knew I was pushing it as they say it takes about two weeks, however she said she would try. To my amazement when I got home my altered certificates were there hand delivered, Sheffield to Barnsley in an afternoon. So thanks to all there for their helpful and efficient service. Top class.

:notworthy: