Newcastle vs Sunderland

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the mackems have gone quiet now :whistling:

Im not a fan of either but would prefer to see a Newcastle win,looks a good prospect the lad Carrol reminds of a young Duncan Ferguson i reckon your might have trouble hanging onto him......wouldnt mind showing him the way down to West Ham :D but he,s probably not that desperate.

Fantastic ground St.James,s should be a great atmosphere....2-1 Newcastle.

Im not a fan of either but would prefer to see a Newcastle win,looks a good prospect the lad Carrol reminds of a young Duncan Ferguson i reckon your might have trouble hanging onto him......wouldnt mind showing him the way down to West Ham :D but he,s probably not that desperate.

Hes signed a 5 year contract with us.

thank fuk :laugh:

Hes signed a 5 year contract with us.

thank fuk :laugh:

Done mean much these days mate does it....2 seasons with 20 plus goals per year and he.ll be gone....

Think your only hope is if he,s a loyal sort of kid to his area.....but money talks of course.

Hes Shearer through and through he's were he want to be, maybe in years to come but if Newcastle stay in top flight football i dont rekon he will leave! Im hoping Alan Smith starts, so he can put Darren Bent straight!

Hes Shearer through and through he's were he want to be, maybe in years to come but if Newcastle stay in top flight football i dont rekon he will leave! Im hoping Alan Smith starts, so he can put Darren Bent straight!

nah cant see it myself....Shearer was a different type of striker Carrol is a carbon copy of Ferguson in every way....i hope you do keep hold of him Newcastle are a great club who should be in top flight football battling it out with the best,and hopefully the kid Carrol keeps improving and pulls an England shirt on one day.

newcastle top flight football yeah right my 3 year old could score past them at the minute there defence is just about none exsistant :tongue2::tongue2: sunderland all the way :boogie::boogie::toast:

Been to many local Derbys & i think Gnasher will agree West ham v Wall take some beating :whistling:

The thing that makes the West Ham/Millwall so much more fierce is we only get to play them once in a blue moon !....most clubs play their rivals twice a year,or 4 times if your Scottish :D

Ive been to the old firm derby,the scouse derby,mancs,arsenal/spurs.....and for sheer ferocity and nastiness none come close to West Ham/Millwall.....that said,i was in Turkey about 5 years ago and went to a Galatasary/Fenerbache match :icon_eek: ....now that took some beating.