day out sunday

me and my nephew went out sunday,we got to the farm at about 11.30 half the day gone but never mind.we got to the first bury which the dogs marked so we netted up and put a hob in that i had given to me last year,not the best of ferrets and in no time at all he bolted 2 into the nets so we dispatched them got the hob out and moved on.we didn't go far and the dogs marked another bury which was a 5 holer so i put the hob in again because i don't think he has had much work.put him in 3 different holes and in no time at all he was coming back out, :hmm: so i got him out and put my silver jill in and within 2 mins a rabbit hit the net and not long after another 2 came out i was not pleased with the hob at all.we had a walk around and rose one in a hedge and they ran him to a bury in the next field when i got to them they were digging like buggery so we netted up a 4 holer put the silver jill in and out came 2 which we had.went to the next field dogs marked again but this time it was a 30 holer which we netted and put the jill in again and she bolted 5 and we had 4 one slipped the net and made good his escape so we decided to call it a day and go home with a total of 11 and what a lovely day it was to. post-20298-002242200 1288194741_thumb.jpg

Good day out there old butty........always good to see the young ones having a go too :thumbs:

Was talking to your mate the other day was digging out for him to put his new hound kennels up!

John

how you going john buddy,who you digging out for mark is it. :thumbs:

Good day out there old butty........always good to see the young ones having a go too :thumbs:

Was talking to your mate the other day was digging out for him to put his new hound kennels up!

John

how you going john buddy,who you digging out for mark is it. :thumbs:

Yes fella......he should've a nice set up when its finished :thumbs: