out for a wee rake about

well today me my bro and a mate who is a member on here under lurcherkid he has a wee black terier and i have a wee russel and we went up an old quarry and shot a few pidgeons with the catteys then we were rackeing bot round the rabbet burrys but nout at home so the terriers fluche a big cock phesant out the sprout feaild then flushd a 15 patriges then we found an bulldog rabbiting spade in the fieald so wee took it and hid it then we carried on down a stirp wood and the terriers were bushing rabbits and phesants to us out the brambels then me mates we terrier caught one of the phesants but just before we got home we thought we would try another strip wood that normaly holds rabbits and the odd fox so the terriers went mental jumping at the stump and started digging the stup it was only a wee 2 holler and my bros jackrussel squeesed through a hole at the bottom of the stup and started yapping that then made the other terrier go worse and she starteddigging her own hole under the stump and the jackrussel naild the rabitt and draggd it out then lost grip and the rabbit shot back under so we tryd to grab it but couldnt reach then we went to the other side do try and get it then the rabbit shot out the un garded hole in to another rabbit warren

thanks for reading and no stupid comments bout ther being no punctuation and spelling thanks kx100

Guest eastmids

well today me my bro and a mate who is a member on here under lurcherkid he has a wee black terier and i have a wee russel and we went up an old quarry and shot a few pidgeons with the catteys then we were rackeing bot round the rabbet burrys but nout at home so the terriers fluche a big cock phesant out the sprout feaild then flushd a 15 patriges then we found an bulldog rabbiting spade in the fieald so wee took it and hid it then we carried on down a stirp wood and the terriers were bushing rabbits and phesants to us out the brambels then me mates we terrier caught one of the phesants but just before we got home we thought we would try another strip wood that normaly holds rabbits and the odd fox so the terriers went mental jumping at the stump and started digging the stup it was only a wee 2 holler and my bros jackrussel squeesed through a hole at the bottom of the stup and started yapping that then made the other terrier go worse and she starteddigging her own hole under the stump and the jackrussel naild the rabitt and draggd it out then lost grip and the rabbit shot back under so we tryd to grab it but couldnt reach then we went to the other side do try and get it then the rabbit shot out the un garded hole in to another rabbit warren

thanks for reading and no stupid comments bout ther being no punctuation and spelling thanks kx100

well done lads,cant grumble at days like that,enjoyed the read. :thumbs: