Anyone

my grandad was right about you americans during war u couldnt read anything and shot more of your own that u did germans but took all the credit for winning the war . there is not a bit on my post of me saying that your dogs are shit i just said i tliek me saying your dogs are shit but that would be making me look like an idiot because i havent a clue about them. but you are a connisseur of uk coursing now . my advice stick to what you know dan and have some good hunting

What fun would this board be if everybody stuck to what they know?

We will leave it at this if you like. I would not own a dog that ran like that and in my opinion if that dog is a good dog then I wouldnt have a dog.

you havent got a clue have you dan i used to like reading your posts thought this man knows what he on about you have your daft followers on here and they believe all the shit you type. with your replies on this post of a dog and land you have never ran and only watched on dvd im begining to have my doubts about everything you have ever posted just stick to what you know and be truthful to yourself and stop putting other things down. last im posting on here because you are just another thl dreamer cya have a nice life

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I think somebody takin me way too serious.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I told you that I was wrong for slaggin that man's dog. That is over with I thought. I was just wondering how long you been at this game and how many of them dogs you seen run on the big land. Like

A bit like this partner.  

some dog that init! cant half box them to stop them going where they want, the hares dont have time to pick up any speed they dont no where to run too lol

Posted Images

my grandad was right about you americans during war u couldnt read anything and shot more of your own that u did germans but took all the credit for winning the war . there is not a bit on my post of me saying that your dogs are shit i just said i tliek me saying your dogs are shit but that would be making me look like an idiot because i havent a clue about them. but you are a connisseur of uk coursing now . my advice stick to what you know dan and have some good hunting

We will leave it at this if you like. I would not own a dog that ran like that and in my opinion if that dog is a good dog then I wouldnt have a dog.

you havent got a clue have you dan i used to like reading your posts thought this man knows what he on about you have your daft followers on here and they believe all the shit you type. with your replies on this post of a dog and land you have never ran and only watched on dvd im begining to have my doubts about everything you have ever posted just stick to what you know and be truthful to yourself and stop putting other things down. last im posting on here because you are just another thl dreamer cya have a nice life

heard them jacks can run a bit dan.how would red fair with them :thumbs:

could see your point about it being pure shit if it chased those hares and they got away but they didnt? :hmm:

Where did you want them to go Toby? Disappear up their own arse?

:icon_redface::boogie:

Lol no wonder mate. You ever see so much shite get so much hype? I'd rather watch a farm collie herd sheep of a hill that that dross. That ain't coursing, it's f*****g following!!!

i know what your saying,but i think its horses for courses,pardon the pun :icon_redface: but fair law seems to be a thing of the past :thumbdown:

[quote name=toby1066' timestamp='1288038244'

post='1767778]

could see your point about it being pure shit if it chased those hares and they got away but they didnt? :hmm:

Where did you want them to go Toby? Disappear up their own arse?

:icon_redface::boogie:

Lol no wonder mate. You ever see so much shite get so much hype? I'd rather watch a farm collie herd sheep of a hill that that dross. That ain't coursing, it's f*****g following!!!

i know what your saying,but i think its horses for courses,pardon the pun :icon_redface: but fair law seems to be a thing of the past :thumbdown:

Aye it's not as if it matters anyhow if they gave the hare a 200 yard slip..: not when the nearest cover is an hours drive away

now now :icon_redface:

my grandad was right about you americans during war u

couldnt read anything and shot more of your own that u did germans but took all the credit for winning the war . there is not a bit on my post of me saying that your dogs are shit i just said i tliek me saying your dogs are shit but that would be making me look like an idiot because i havent a clue about them. but you are a connisseur of uk coursing now . my advice stick to what you know dan and have some good hunting

you havent got a clue have you dan i used to like reading your posts thought this man knows what he on about you have your daft followers on here and they believe all the shit you type. with your replies on this post of a dog and land you have never ran and only watched on dvd im begining to have my doubts about everything you have ever posted just stick to what you know and be truthful to yourself and stop putting other things down. last im posting on here because you are just anot thl dreamer cya have a nice life

I think you've pulled mate....... You'll never know you were my hero!!!!

Not sure what pulled means but if it means what I think it means..............trust me, I never pull. :thumbs:

I cant believe anybody is sayin that dog looks good. He is half hearted at best. :thumbdown:

we'll await your video of one doing better :thumbs:

Hold your breath.

Good job I didn't :whistling: once your finished arguing with the locals :thumbs:

The video is what it is, some like it , some loath it, only the owner really knows what the dogs capable of, dogs getting on a bit and he still go it :victory: so he is obviously happy with it :notworthy: cannot ask for more really can ya :victory:

maybe the slips shady, but I'll wager most of us are guilty of that now and again :icon_redface:

I read a bit about coursing in america, well known book, didn't seem to be much about running them single handed :tongue2:

that dog looks like it can stick like glue propa big land dog i enjoy watchin the videos sum people on here dont no [bANNED TEXT] ther on about but to me it looks like it can knock a few over :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: you divvys up scotland we run fen land and proper hares bring your dogs down lets see if you can :feck: bend one

:thumbs: spot on mate half of them have never been and wouldnt know a good hare dog if it pissed up their kilt :laugh:

i know of lads who HAVE on regular occasions.and if it wasnt for the ban i would give it a bash this year :whistling: .to tar all scotsmen with the same brush is a bit foolish :thumbdown: ,wouldnt you say.you lads need steam theres no doubt.but there are dogs up here with a fair bit of wind as well ,i can assure you :thumbs: atb benny ;)

you could be right :thumbs:is it worth the risk lol?

that dog looks like it can stick like glue propa big land dog i enjoy watchin the videos sum people on here dont no [bANNED TEXT] ther on about but to me it looks like it can knock a few over :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: you divvys up scotland we run fen land and proper hares bring your dogs down lets see if you can :feck: bend one

:thumbs: spot on mate half of them have never been and wouldnt know a good hare dog if it pissed up their kilt :laugh:

i know of lads who HAVE on regular occasions.and if it wasnt for the ban i would give it a bash this year :whistling: .to tar all scotsmen with the same brush is a bit foolish :thumbdown: ,wouldnt you say.you lads need steam theres no doubt.but there are dogs up here with a fair bit of wind as well ,i can assure you :thumbs: atb benny ;)

you could be right :thumbs:is it worth the risk lol?

It's a risk worth taking if you really want to know if your dog can live up to its breeding :thumbs: way I see it is ya might as well risk getting nicked running the best hares rather than average ones, fines the same :whistling:

Edited by arcticgun
  • Like 1

Cant everyone just agree, that what they watched on the vid is a good dog, doing what he is asked and bred to do.

You all hunt differently!

GB an America have different type of ground for the dogs to run on, and a chase there will look a lot different to here!

The Red dog was filmed and shared with you all, and I recon he is well good!

I have a pure Sal, he is a red tri!

Hope he will do me proud, as is the Red in the film doing his owner proud!

A little bit of critisism is good to keep your feet on the ground, but dont go slagging off just cause it sounds good!

Just watch the film and enjoy a good run!

Ken

• Like 1

Fair enough KenKeeping. :thumbs:

Still no video of a single handed american saluki lurcher then mate :tongue2: Id of needed oxygen tanks at this rate :whistling:

I dont know of any videos of such things. Maybe they dont exist. I shouldnt have put the man's dog down fella so let's leave it at that. :thumbs:

Just not my style.

Fair enough KenKeeping. :thumbs:

Still no video of a single handed american saluki lurcher then mate :tongue2: Id of needed oxygen tanks at this rate :whistling:

I dont know of any videos of such things. Maybe they dont exist. I shouldnt have put the man's dog down fella so let's leave it at that. :thumbs:

Just not my style.

no worries mate :thumbs: fair play of you to say so :yes: