Wheres Rooney going to

any working class lad who can earn that amount of money and look after his family

and friends has my respect , think fergi has never had back handers football is bent all ways was allways will be , we follow a club for life the magic circle look after there own, agents create all the tranfers now , fergi played a blinder though with his speach rooney had no were to go and now fergi comes out on top crafty old fooooker :big_boss:

• Like 1

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

People dont play football to make a contribution to humanity !....How did they get wealth through exploiting working class folk,if working class folk want to watch football and buy football shirts etc

I think he should just leave English football and come up and play for Celtic.............

Who cares another over paid ugly Twat.All The Best Hansom Jim.

whats the money like ???

Depends...........if the "mark" is a moaning pain in the ass i usually do it just for the pleasure.... :whistling:

any working class lad who can earn that amount of money and look after his family

and friends has my respect

Absolutely,thats an attitude you can have when your not possesed by jealousy,unfortunately a lot of folk are.I say good luck to Rooney,when a little white english street kid can rise up and obtain extraodinary wealth through legal means by exploiting his own talent,only a jealous fool could knock that.In any line of work your head can be turned especially when you watch a man get paid double what your getting for doing the same job.The fact he is now staying shows a remarkable maturity for one so young.

Idiots like Ian Holloway make my blood boil,you can half understand everyday joe public getting upset but when it comes from within the game from a prick like him who pledged his loyalty to Plymouth before 2 days later leaving them for a bigger club in Leicester City,then did the same to them by going to Blackpool !.....he shouldnt tell people to live by rules he cant live by himself.

Edited by gnasher16
Guest my balls your mouth

and friends has my respect

Absolutely,thats an attitude you can have when your not possesed by jealousy,unfortunately a lot of folk are.I say good luck to Rooney,when a little white english street kid can rise up and obtain extraodinary wealth through legal means by exploiting his own talent,only a jealous fool could knock that.In any line of work your head can be turned especially when you watch a man get paid double what your getting for doing the same job.The fact he is now staying shows a remarkable maturity for one so young.

Idiots like Ian Holloway make my blood boil,you can half understand everyday joe public getting upset but when it comes from within the game from a prick like him who pledged his loyalty to Plymouth before 2 days later leaving them for a bigger club in Leicester City,then did the same to them by going to Blackpool !.....he shouldnt tell people to live by rules he cant live by himself.

well said that man

Theres such a thing as too much wealth.

Would be better if he exploited his talents to become just rich, then their salaries would be 50% lower, i mean they are only footballers, nobel prize winners dont get treated aswell for their contributions to humanity.

You all seem to be over-looking the fact that these working class multi-millionaires have got what they have thru exploiting the working class football fan, many many of whome cannot now afford a season ticket.

fuukem i say, atleast boxers deserve their cash.

unless you think the 60k a week extra they now pay him is coming out of fergusons pocket.

An extra £400 an hour 24/7, yeah he deserves that doesnt he ? especially when you see the efforts he AND HIS OTHER OBSCENELY OVER-PAID COMPATRIOTS put in to making england world cup so special for all of us.

Im working class and dont begrudge anyone getting on i life as i have strived to do myself, but reading the boll0x some of you have spouted about working class hero pooney is fuuking hilarious.

thats 24 working peoples yearly salaries of 20k net.

A day, EVERY DAY OF THE YEAR FOR 6 YEARS, extra on top of his multimillion salarie, for being a footballer that used to be able to score a few goals.

I am working class and have strived to improve the living standards of my family thru graft as i was not fortunate enough to be born with the skill to kick a football, but listening to the total boll0x some of you lot are spouting about working class hero status rooney is fuuking hilarious.

Rooney should just be thankful football has kept him out of jail, imo the lads a complete and utter plank.

People dont play football to make a contribution to humanity !....How did they get wealth through exploiting working class folk,if working class folk want to watch football and buy football shirts etc etc they will,if they dont they wont....nobody is being exploited as everybody has a choice ! Why does a boxer diserve his cash but a footballer doesnt,a boxer might have 1 fight per year and earn x amount of millions for 12 weeks work per year,a footballer works pretty much all year round,they deserve it even more if you ask me.Rare talent deserves great reward.

Rooneys not a hero to me just somebody whos talent i admire,if it pisses you off that you have no talent and have had to settle for being a working class joe then dont cry about it either try and make something of yourself or accept the fact that some folk make a success of themself financially and some dont.Nobody forces anyone to pay to watch football and any man is worth what somebody is willing to pay.Rooney is worth whatever someones willing to pay him for his worth same as someones willing to pay you for your worth.Dont tell me if somebody offered you a few million for doing your job you would say " no give it to a nobel prize winner " would you f**k.....few things bring a man down quicker than jealousy.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2

jealous my @rse.

and the rest is just pure boll0cks.

:D No your not in the slightest bit jealous i can tell.....i dont see the truth as bollocks and all ive done is tell the truth.

No offence like but it doesnt seem a coincidence that the least wealthy members of society seem to piss and moan the most about people with wealth !.....To me that points in the direction of jealousy,if theres another word for it im all ears. ;)

Edited by gnasher16

Aye rooney is so special he fully deserves to be paid £100 million plus to play football for 10 or 14 years.

AT least your boll0cks is consistant aswell as funny.

Your either trolling with the jealous bait, or you just talk bollocks, eitherway its funny shiit.

Im telling the truth mate thats all....now while to you a chap like Rooney is not worth that,the fact is,he is !.....some things prove themself....a factory worker is worth what he is paid a footballer is worth what he is paid......thats just basic life get over it....whatever trolling is i dont know.....but the fact you cant understand simple economics suggests to me your jealous.

Rooney is no way worth that sort of pay as any other footballer head and shoulders above him. some people put their lives at risk in their jobs everyday for less than 50k a year! wheres the justice in that :hmm:.

Even other X pro footballers have come forward in the past saying players are overpaid these days, its fait to say if its on the table you would take it but deep down you have to blame the Clubs for not capping wages when they had the chance! its all now spiraled way out of proportion....

spoken like a true man u fan.

infact as far as man u fans go your a class above the usual neanderthal, and spare me the basic economics lessons, you are just making a bigger cuunt out of yourself.

Personally I think you're the bigger c*nt by resorting to name calling when somebody airs a different view to your own.. :yes:

PS. The bloke's not even a Man United fan.. :whistling: