bull cross bitch pup forsale

a beer would have been nice mate but i don't think i would have fancied the drive home to Kent after

i cant believe you have not sold the other pup yet Penda as no one been to see it

Forager

Nah mate not yet shes had her 1st needle aswell now ive had a couple of people phone up about her butn no ones been to see her mate i aint in a rush il bring her on if it comes to it :thumbs:

it was nice to meet you mate,well worth the journey as the bitch is a little cracker thanks again rob

glad you like her mate nice to meet you,al the best for the season we,ll have to do a bit of lamping mate that terrier pup howled the place down for abit little shite ha ha ha hope she brings you some good sport in the future mate im looking forward to seeing mine work when its older :thumbs:

always up for getting out mate no worries there,thought that terrier sounded lively lol,the pup is a spit of my two year old bitch so heres hoping for the future and thanks again mate rob :thumbs:

a beer would have been nice mate but i don't think i would have fancied the drive home to Kent after

i cant believe you have not sold the other pup yet Penda as no one been to see it

Forager

Nah mate not yet shes had her 1st needle aswell now ive had a couple of people phone up about her butn no ones been to see her mate i aint in a rush il bring her on if it comes to it :thumbs:

it was nice to meet you mate,well worth the journey as the bitch is a little cracker thanks again rob

glad you like her mate nice to meet you,al the best for the season we,ll have to do a bit of lamping mate that terrier pup howled the place down for abit little shite ha ha ha hope she brings you some good sport in the future mate im looking forward to seeing mine work when its older :thumbs:

always up for getting out mate no worries there,thought that terrier sounded lively lol,the pup is a spit of my two year old bitch so heres hoping for the future and thanks again mate rob :thumbs:

its calming down now mate ha ha ha keep in touh lads :thumbs:

Forager

its calming down now mate ha ha ha keep in touh lads :thumbs:

if it makes you feel any better,i haven't heard a peep out of mine all weekend,settled in nicely lol,missus has fallen for it big time so seems we have a new house dog,not sure how long that will last what with my other bitch in the house as well :laugh: