bull cross bitch pup forsale

i have got a bull cross bitch pup forsale sire is swags dog off here he is 3/4 greyhoung 1/4 bull hes is a cracking dog with a great prey drive and the dam is mine she is bull greyhound cross bull whippet very clever lamping and day time bitch she is on me profiles gallery got no pictures of here on this lap top but she can be seen both dogs are 100% im asking £120 for her, im in westmids area pm will make good dogs firey little pups :thumbs: also got her sister forsale 07598790105

post-25667-058827400 1286998167_thumb.jpg

post-25667-010977400 1286998292_thumb.jpg

Someone oughta slap your hands off for them mate, look real beauties, that first picture is a cracker of a crackin puppy.

Best of luck finding them good working homes.

ATB

B

up at Penda,s Saturday

nice clean, fit healthy pups full of beans

only problem i had was picking what one to take home with me

any one thats after a pup should go and have a look

the first one to see will take it home with them

thanks for the hospiality mate and thank the mrs for the tea

i will keep you posted on how she gets on mate

Forager

a beer would have been nice mate but i don't think i would have fancied the drive home to Kent after

i cant believe you have not sold the other pup yet Penda as no one been to see it

Forager

Nah mate not yet shes had her 1st needle aswell now ive had a couple of people phone up about her butn no ones been to see her mate i aint in a rush il bring her on if it comes to it :thumbs:

a beer would have been nice mate but i don't think i would have fancied the drive home to Kent after

i cant believe you have not sold the other pup yet Penda as no one been to see it

Forager

Nah mate not yet shes had her 1st needle aswell now ive had a couple of people phone up about her butn no ones been to see her mate i aint in a rush il bring her on if it comes to it :thumbs:

it was nice to meet you mate,well worth the journey as the bitch is a little cracker thanks again rob

Forager

it was nice to meet you mate,well worth the journey as the bitch is a little cracker thanks again rob

glad you like her mate nice to meet you,al the best for the season we,ll have to do a bit of lamping mate that terrier pup howled the place down for abit little shite ha ha ha hope she brings you some good sport in the future mate im looking forward to seeing mine work when its older :thumbs: