just got me first 7 shot

J.D.

hi all, ive just bought me sel a 7 shot rifle,its a rws excalibre .22 but ive been told its exacly the same as the webley axsor, fx 2000, ive been out the other day and hit lucky on 2 rabbits, 2 x wood pigeon, so was happy for the first time out with my new toy, i have a lil bit of land to go on, nothing awa but it does pull up a few bunnys so for now that will have to do, till i go nocking on a few farms for some permition with my .22, i just got the rifle on friday and i can honestly say im well impressed with it, it didnt fail to deliver. Being a ex squaddy i enjoyed being back out there in the great outdoors and to be honest its nice to get away from it all and away from thie missis :whistling: im going to go out again very soon so i hope to get me sell a few more bunnys and maybe a few more woodys,

anyway thought i would put my first post in here and say hello as ive just found this part in the forum !!! !! :gunsmilie::gunsmilie:

hi all, ive just bought me sel a 7 shot rifle,its a rws excalibre .22 but ive been told its exacly the same as the webley axsor, fx 2000, ive been out the other day and hit lucky on 2 rabbits, 2 x wood pigeon, so was happy for the first time out with my new toy, i have a lil bit of land to go on, nothing awa but it does pull up a few bunnys so for now that will have to do, till i go nocking on a few farms for some permition with my .22, i just got the rifle on friday and i can honestly say im well impressed with it, it didnt fail to deliver. Being a ex squaddy i enjoyed being back out there in the great outdoors and to be honest its nice to get away from it all and away from thie missis :whistling: im going to go out again very soon so i hope to get me sell a few more bunnys and maybe a few more woodys,

anyway thought i would put my first post in here and say hello as ive just found this part in the forum !!! !! :gunsmilie::gunsmilie:

Hiya J.D.

:welcomeani: to the section mate, and congrats on your first post too :good:

Nice shooting on your first day out with your new rifle, good bag too.

Dont forget your camera next time, and put some pic's up for us to look at and drool over :snack:

Good luck with finding new permission also :thumbs:

ATB.

Bill.