Lithium Ion Batteries 12v 10ah

if any one has got one of these batterys how you finding them? i have had mine for a bit now and was out with a mate with the same lamp (light force 170) he had a 12v dry celled battery and his was twice as bright as mine, mine has been like this since i got it, any one else find this with thses???

Sounds like a prob with the battery. I use my Striker with a 10ah dry cell and a 10ah lithium ion and both give the same level of beam.

If you go to Debens web site they have a q and a page, do it during office hours and they reply to you on line very quickly.

HTH. Cheers, D.

if any one has got one of these batterys how you finding them? i have had mine for a bit now and was out with a mate with the same lamp (light force 170) he had a 12v dry celled battery and his was twice as bright as mine, mine has been like this since i got it, any one else find this with thses???

did you try your lamp on your mates battery?? just to see if yours was twice as bright,,if it was,, its got to be the battery or a connector f-cked..being using 170 variable power with ion battery for roughly 3year with no problems ,,except re-wiring of lamp.