wheatwips

I've always wondered of this cross dan! Bet they'd be one handy cross. Plenty of speed and stamina from the whippet and gameness, good thick skin and good feet from the Wheaton. Let me know if you find any examples. Thanks

Stamina from a whippet :laugh:

I've always wondered of this cross dan! Bet they'd be one handy cross. Plenty of speed and stamina from the whippet and gameness, good thick skin and good feet from the Wheaton. Let me know if you find any examples. Thanks

Stamina from a whippet :laugh:

here we go again :whistling:

Sorry dan lol,right heres my take on them ive seen 2 and only 2 in my time they were game little dogs they did rabbits ok and the odd fox pre-ban,i thought they were abit cloddy and were not that quick and were fairly terrierish in mentality and hunting style and they do nothing a wheaten/greyhound cant do but a wheaten/greyhound does it better and a whole lot easier so i never really saw the point in the cross but each to there own :thumbs:

regards hedz

Sorry dan lol,right heres my take on them ive seen 2 and only 2 in my time they were game little dogs they did rabbits ok and the odd fox pre-ban,i thought they were abit cloddy and were not that quick and were fairly terrierish in mentality and hunting style and they do nothing a wheaten/greyhound cant do but a wheaten/greyhound does it better and a whole lot easier so i never really saw the point in the cross but each to there own :thumbs:

regards hedz

BAN HIM! :thumbdown:

regards hedz

BAN HIM! :thumbdown:

this man is on medication :laugh:

in the wheaten grey crosses too many lack height and length of back so i would expect this more so in the whippet cross. Also in my experience good feet are not always a sure thing in wheaten bred dogs similar to bull cross. As said before the Ozzy dog is the best looking i have ever seen on the web but if i remember there is a bit of greyhound in him too did you have a quarry across the pond for the wheaten whippet in mind dan edwards