was out with my dog yesterday i always take her for a swim in the mornings but yesterday some we b*****d had broken a bottle in the we pond ware my dog swims and she got a deep cut on her paw.i took her to the vets this morning and he says that it is bad looking and he will have to put her asleep so he can stitch her up.i think it will take 3 or 4 stitches.anyway i have to call back for her in 4 or 5 hours.i ask him hi much it will be and he says £80 .what do you think of the price.

was out with my dog yesterday i always take her for a swim in the mornings but yesterday some we b*****d had broken a bottle in the we pond ware my dog swims and she got a deep cut on her paw.i took her to the vets this morning and he says that it is bad looking and he will have to put her asleep so he can stitch her up.i think it will take 3 or 4 stitches.anyway i have to call back for her in 4 or 5 hours.i ask him hi much it will be and he says £80 .what do you think of the price.

Sorry hear that mate. Price sounds OK if it got it sorted out for you but its hard to tell without seeing it first hand.

What vets did you take her to? Gortlands at gilnahirk not bad when it comes to doing work at a good price.

Hope she heals up OK. :thumbs:

Sorry hear that mate. Price sounds OK if it got it sorted out for you but its hard to tell without seeing it first hand.

What vets did you take her to? Gortlands at gilnahirk not bad when it comes to doing work at a good price.

Hope she heals up OK. :thumbs:

no mate i took her to city vets on the ravenhill road.that's ware i took her for her jabs and booster.its a different vet on every time i go in.picking her up at 5 Edited by all.rounder

well i went round and got her back.they charged me £87.50 and that was with a coures of antibiotics.i have to go back on wednesday morning again.he says that the cut was very deep and she had cut a small artery it took 10 stitches.but she will be alright to run again .thank fcuk.the next time am round their at that golf course and i see them we b*****ds drinking their i will kick the fcuk right out of them and i don't give a fcuk ho their das are.c**ts