Raging!!

GRRRR,waited a week for my gun lamp to arrive from Hong Kong and its not working :thumbdown: ,need to send back to land of the rising sun.Seller has some good feedback,so hopefully not a problem( UltraFire® SUPER Bright CREE R2 LED 300Lumens Tactical Flashlight Set from ebay)

Whats up with it KOT?

Did you get it with both switches or just one? Have you tried both switches?

Checked Batteries etc?

Phantom

Awright phantom, i charged the batteries and tried them in torch with both switches :wallbash: tested the batteries with multimeter to get 4.060 v dc as stated on the battery. must be the torch at fault. didn't think there was a bulb in it ,but it just a wee tiny bulb with what looks like a chip behind it. is this the same as yours?

Atb marti

Hi Marti,

Yes thats the LED.

Seems strange there is a fault, there's not that much to go wrong with em, but I guess there is always one or two that will slip through QC.

Contact the seller, like Matt said, perhaps the seller will send another out to you without having to send that one back?

TTFN

Phantom

I had one like that, thought it wasn't working, turned out to be the battery. I emailed the bloke and he sent a complete replacement anyway, lamp and all!

Hi matt, what what the matter with the batteries? Did you need to send torch back?

Cheers martin

I bought one of theses from HK £18.99 inc postage delivered in 5 days http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-C10-CREE-Q5-500-Lumen-3-MODES-Flashlight-Torch-/270639706469?pt=UK_SportsLeisure_Camping_LightsLanternsTorches&hash=item3f03623165#ht_3233wt_1296 when I say they unbelievable I mean it 200yards no problem. The best £20 I've spent :yes: :yes:

Thats the smae make mate but a step up from mine.

I emailed the seller and they got back to me sharpish to tell me they were sending new one out nad apoligised.

Result( p.s when it arrives it will be.)

• 2 weeks later...

Give them their due, they know a thing or two about customer service!

Too right Matt,it makes a bad transaction a very good one,

Torch has been tested,by the wife 2 mins ago,she shouted me into the room.I thought aye,aye ...only to find her shining my torch on her bump to see if the baby responded,it didnae half jump about,mind you so would I if thats how i got woke up.

It was pretty cool though,canny wait for him or her to arrive!